• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
SomR9922 says

Anyone who can help me please?

16 posts
SomR9922 says

But, If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell ? since the author is not aktive at this moment.

16 posts
SomR9922 says

I’ll try that, thank you .)

16 posts
SomR9922 says

As Subject says.. I bought “Last Cover” theme to wordpress, but when I want to go to “Theme Settings” it goes to an empty page with only this on it “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”

WHAT TO DO ?

16 posts
SomR9922 says

Since I’m from Denmark, my google.dk will search different than yours, and I searched a lot in the same style of “wordpress photography”, however.. this is not something I can let go just yet.
That’s impossible, but well – feel free to ask for a refund here. :)

That is most deffinetely not impossible, when I search on google I also have the possibility to choose “Søg google på engelsk” = “Search google english”

16 posts
SomR9922 says

Since I’m from Denmark, my google.dk will search different than yours, and I searched a lot in the same style of “wordpress photography”, however.. this is not something I can let go just yet.

16 posts
SomR9922 says

You can always contact the support team, but since you already downloaded the theme and the theme itself is not broken in any way i am afraid your chances to get a refund are very slim.

Yes, So I figured, however.. since I didn’t even knew what tumblr really were until now, I still would like if they could.. but ye, its still just a lot of money for a young student.

16 posts
SomR9922 says

You can always contact the support team, but since you already downloaded the theme and the theme itself is not broken in any way i am afraid your chances to get a refund are very slim.

Yes, So I figured, however.. since I didn’t even knew what tumblr really were until now, I still would like if they could.. but ye, its still just a lot of money for a young student.

16 posts
SomR9922 says

Or is it possible to get a refund… Since I have absolutly no use of the other tumblr thing.. I’m going to use the money here anyway, however.. not going to buy again, since I did search for wordpress and photography and then that “tumblr” blogging thing came up.

by
by
by
by
by
by