Posts by Stars1100

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Stars1100 says

I saw your video and I thought it was great, something I would certainly buy, as for the strictness of the review team here I think its starting to get very annoying and the reviewers are Tick me Off! as they are with others, they are turning down way to many good AE projects and I also have the feeling they are so back logged that they are just randomly picking Projects with out looking at them and just spitting out Rejections and its easy when they are not obligated to giving a comment on what wrong with it. They are making Videohive loose a lot of money and Potential authors with these needless rejections I am for one getting tired of this crap. I am already sending a complaint letter to the home office because I really don’t have any confident in sending in my complaint with the contact here it seems like everything gets answered in a side step way. So I’ll go straight to the source. Way to many good templates getting rejected, they keep this up and people will start going elsewhere to sell.

15 posts
Stars1100 says
Thanks, Any and all music that I have I have purchased over the years weather through Envato or somewhere else I have the Proper license. Now when I upload my preview Video where do I put the license?? Do I send it to Envato when I upload the preview video or do I just simple state that I have the license how does this work here, I have read all the instructions here to witch some of them are old and a bit vague. The other thing is when I use music I may use for example 3 songs and put them together in a way that is a remix to compliment the project. I also know that I can use music that is under the CC license attribute 3.0 Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ and others like it.

Just let me know where I would upload the proper license when I upload the preview video.

Thanks PS Please don’t take 4 days again to answer my question.

15 posts
Stars1100 says

I checked it out there was nothing wrong with what you created, again I say the review team here are getting of hand with hard rejections and I think its time I try to push for a change how projects are reviewed. Keep an eye out for a new thread on this matter I will be starting In Feedbacks.

Couldnt agree more. I got this rejected https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drV6yUAo7sU&list=UU9NcTfUZlDF_gJB2fmFgm5Q And I tought it was unfair. Been rejected so many times now that im actually thinking of trying other marketplaces.
15 posts
Stars1100 says

This is a question,

I know that videohive likes when authors who create AE Templates and use audiojungle’s watermarked music for the preview videos but I already have a large collection of high quality Production Music from several sources one of which is Two Steps From Hell music. Can I use music from other sources other then audiojungle and if I can How would I watermark music I purchased, do I make a recording just like audiojungle and repeat the name of the artist or what ever??? Any feedback would help. As a side note I would rather use the music I already have and since my Profession is Video Editing I have a very large Library of Production Music.

Thanks

15 posts
Stars1100 says

I did not feel anything was wrong with it, yes its a simple project but also there are a lot of people who don’t know how to create in After Effects and maybe just starting to learn and they would want something simple as this item, I don’t see why Videohive always needs to have these complex projects with a whole lot of effects, there are a lot of people who just want something simple. My personal feeling is that the review team get to critical and expect these complex technical templates and with that said they are rejecting way too many good projects and not only that that don’t even have the respect to leave a few short comments as to what’s wrong with the projects which leaves the potential author with no information on what would need to be improved. I am getting more and more less comfortable with how they are reviewing and all they will accomplish in the end is turning people away and going elsewhere to sell their projects. Me I have only been rejected once since I am a new author here, but I am busy and I am not going to play back and fourth games with the reviewers or this site, if I get rejected again I will just move on, it won’t hurt me one bit to sell somewhere else but it will hurt Videohive since they will lose the author and the money.

15 posts
Stars1100 says

Envato needs to get their act together, we are now in the HD stage of life, Videohive needs to allow authors to be able to present their previews in full HD or at least at the 1280X720 16:9.

15 posts
Stars1100 says

It Looks OK but I have to agree with the others its not the highest quality, while I don’t care for how Envato does their reviews and I think they should give some comments, your transitions and camera moves needs a lot of work I can actually see the cuts from one to the next Not very good. Perhaps try creating it in After Effects and make it more exciting.

15 posts
Stars1100 says

It’s very specific. VERY specific. Probably too specific. Not to mention there are some areas of the project that doesn’t seem real at all. These type of concepts need to be believable in all aspects, and the people and ware wolves’ scenes are major deal breakers for this project. Also, reviewers generally don’t leave extra comments on why they rejected a project if the list is too long.

Thank You ZeroLink for your comment it was helpful, so I will step that template up a notch and I think I may just turn it into a trailer and just keep the Main Title part as is. I know reviewers don’t leave any extra comments if they give any at all and that’s when you are one of the lucky ones to get one. But I think they need to give a few comment rather then just spit out the standard Rejection. A few words can go a long ways for a New Potential Author, even if there are to many things to comment about on a Project they should narrow it down to the most important part of what was wrong. If they are so busy that they are back logged since that’s always their excuse for the long delays then Envato needs to hire more reviewers, its a business that’s growing fast and the demand is high, if they want to keep up with the demands and the times then they need to do things better. Thanks again for your comments, I will certainly step things up a notch, I am a Professional editor and have done many Promos for the CW network falls line ups so I do have a lot of resource.

15 posts
Stars1100 says

I agree with the fact the logo is hard to see, perhaps rethink the logo idea and try again, its not that bad, now as for the reviewer who out right said it looks like shit should get Bitch Slap a couple of times, he had no reason for that remark even if he felt that way, he could have stated his opinion a lot nicer and respectful. If any reviewer said something like that to me rest assured I would complain about that reviewer with Videohive and make sure he got fired.

15 posts
Stars1100 says

Hi Everyone,

I am a new potential author and I have submitted my first AE Template here and sadly it was Hard Rejected. The rejection stated “Unfortunately your submission isn’t ready for VideoHive and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. “ ECT ECT. You all no the drill.

This Hard Rejection as they call is an e-mail that is standard and says the same thing for everyone that’s Hard Rejected, but the problem with that is that 1. its discouraging, 2. it tells you nothing about what’s wrong with your project and offers no reasons which I think is not right.

Anyway I have been corresponding with a staff member and he’s been real good but still vague on what was wrong. Anyway, If anyone here could take a look at the preview I had created and offer me some feedback I would really appreciate that so that maybe this template won’t have to go to waste and I could revise it enough to resubmit rather then throw it away. This template was meant to be a full TV/Movie type intro and I wanted each scene to be more paced like a movie style opening. So take a look and give me your feed back and don’t worry about my feelings Videohive already hurt them.

Thanks Preview Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VQXF7kF9Dc&feature=youtu.be

by
by
by
by
by
by