Hmmm…. I don’t have slow loading time issue. It’s pretty fast from my end.
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, i think the problem was caused by the Google’s Mid April’s algorithm update. Since only a part of Envato marketplaces are responsive, perhaps the SERP’s were affected and resulting in lower traffic? Just saying, this might seem just a coincidence. Anyways, sudden drop for me too, since mid May.
I think this might be the case too. For me begin dropping on April.
Also I think current there are many ways for customers. To building website there are also other marketplace and other tools. Some are simpler comparing installation hosting, Wordpress and theme.
So now I think customers have choices and it’s good thing.
Still looking but Full time support staff
I am looking for 2 support staffs. Average working hours 3-4 hours/day with 2 working sessions.
- Answer all support open tickets via support ticket system twice times a day.
- Able to create PHP & CSS code for small customisation requests from customers.
- Communicate with theme developer for bug issues.
- You can work from anywhere.
- Comfortable coding HTML & CSS and have at least some jQuery scripting knowledge.
- Albe to use Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools or similar tool for web development.
- Knowledge of Wordpress codebase.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Patience and polite to help on customers requests.
- Previous experience supporting Themeforest author is a plus.
- Previous experience developing Wordpress themes is a plus.
You will receive payment at the 1st of each month via Bank Transfer or Paypal. If you apply, make sure you let me know your expected monthly salary in US Dollar ($)
How to Apply
Please apply via contact form on my profile page and include below informations
- Your expected monthly salary in US Dollar ($)
- Details of your experience with Wordpress.
- Previous jobs or experience.
- Your time zone (Where you will work from?)
- Your social profiles ex. Twitter, Github, Dribbble etc.
Currently the theme is temporary disabled for bug fixes. It should be ready within next week. Sorry for that.
Try to enter only “myfacebookpage” not “www.facebook.com/myfacebookpage”.
You are truly TF legend! Huge Congrats Kriesi.
Nice. Let me know if you have a chance to come to Bangkok
Btw, welcome to Thailand in advance
1. The latest version of theme which fix issues on Wordpress 3.5 is available to download.
Download from Themeforest > your account > downloads and replace all theme’s files and folders using FTP account with the new version.2. Please post your other question here instead. http://themeforest.net/item/aphrodite-responsive-corporate-business-portfolio/discussion/2480020