• Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Topaz063 says

^Owns every house in the Hamptons.

22 posts
Topaz063 says

I own and use a Wacom Bamboo. It was under 70USD and that was with shipping/tax. Its not the high profile Intuos but it gets the job done and doesn’t take up a lot of space. It works great as a starter and maybe later on after you earn additional funds you can upgrade to an Intuos.

22 posts
Topaz063 says

The red on blue version is starting to vibrate a bit. Why not give the blue one the same treatment as the monochrome versions?

22 posts
Topaz063 says

To me, it looks awesome but there are probably minor things present that the reviewer doesn’t like. The issues I saw is that some of the text was blending in with their background. The light colored backgrounds had the white text starting to disappear (they were light colored but not sure of the color names).

Then there were the darker backgrounds where the grey type was starting to blend with the background. Not sure if this was the issue because my screen calibration could be off. I have received several of these and still don’t get what it is they want even when I do submit the files that are supposedly needed.

Its a really nice presentation overall.

22 posts
Topaz063 says

^Owns every mall on the west coast.

22 posts
Topaz063 says

I had this problem with Illustrator and then Photoshop. My issue was that I had too much stuff saved to the harddrive. Once I moved the files off the harddrive onto an external storage device everything worked fine. The previous suggestions work as well just in case the freeing up harddrive space doesn’t work.

22 posts
Topaz063 says

That would be nice since I couldn’t figure why I had to change my PW especially since it was very long and included all the necessary elements of a strong password. It would have been understandable if I logged in daily but I don’t. The captcha system isn’t a favorite especially when you can’t decipher what is posted.

22 posts
Topaz063 says

Knows every Final Fantasy theme ever written and rejected.

22 posts
Topaz063 says

JRChild is pointing you in a good direction to get your start. I use Pinterest and Twitter to promote my online articles. You can create a Pin, as they’re called, on Pinterest and display it on your profile. However to bring attention to your current and future pins, browse around and pin items of interests on the site; I did some pins from participants on the site and they have either re-pinned pins of mine and or followed my profile in general.

Twitter is a good promotional arena though you have to be on the ball with that one. You can promote your work daily in a tweet and or post pictures with a link to your portfolio. The same can be done with Facebook though you have two options with this one: 1) post links of your work to your Timeline or 2) create a page exclusively for displaying your work/portfolio for others to see.

Creating an account on FB, Twitter and Pinterest is free. DeviantART is another gem in which art sharing in taken to a whole new level. You can start off with a free account and post samples of your work in your personal gallery for others to see and comment on. As an added bonus, you can create a portfolio to show off your designs to potential clients; portfolios can be customized. Free accounts grant you one portfolio.

If you wish to create more than one with each port housing a particular collection of items, you will have to sign up for a premium account. Once the portfolio(s) are completed to your liking, you can promote the link(s) on your Twitter, FB, Pinterest and dA account pages. Google+ is another potential for promoting ones work.

22 posts
Topaz063 says

^clears store shelves of all Kraft Mac & Cheese products

by
by
by
by
by
by