Well, I might get you wrong, but html haven’t “bg” tag. You can use “background” attribute, but it’s deprecated in HTML5. For example:
<div background="my-bg-image.jpg" />
Most proper way is use CSS instead :
<div style="background: url(my-bg-image.jpg)>
I agree with the fact that they accepted that chef under construction and will not accept ones that people spent a lot of time on. I mean that theme if you can call it that aint nothing more than a background. Thats it. I got hard reject also and I dont have any idea why.
Well, chef template has unique illustation which is rarely for any template. IMHO
- Huge Paddings with no reason
- Masonary layout doesn’t work on portfolio section. Try with solid grid
- Should find a better placeholders
- Annoing white line on quote area
- Pricing tables micro spacings
- Services area doesn’t work
- Add Authors images to testimonials
- Map bottom margin with no reason
- Contact information dublication
- Pointless last footer column
I agree completely with charlie4282, you need better icons & typography. Best would be if you could try and make some kind of feature, that is unique for the marketplace (it’s hard, but it’s worth it).
I believe the theme has future, but needs some more work.P.S.: Don’t listen to Tsoy, he’s just grumpy
Man I am not grumpy or something. It’s just a true. There is no judgements. My first projects was terrible, and I wanted fair feedback. This stuff hepls you to grow faster and create something awesome sooner.
P.S. Maybe I am a little bit grumpy but it’s not related to feedback
Too simple and too low quality for separate product. Just Compare yourself with latest items in that category http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/specialty-pages/under-construction . You should make something unique, not mediocre stuff with 20 minutes of coding. IMHO.
- Event thumbnails micro spacings
- “Latest Audios” section should have album images, otherwise it’s useless
- Add Placeholders
- Blog thumbnails haven’t actual post link
- Blog thumbnails micro spacings
- Lack of features
- Contact form might be handy
- Overall spacings and alignment