I have replied to your email.
Just a couple of questions so not only I know what you want exactly but others
- Are you looking for Username / Passwords
- Are you looking to have Multiple Usernames
- Are you looking to have different Roles (Administrator, Moderator, User)
- Are you willing to edit the pre-existing files for new Include Files (such as PHP )
- Do you have access to Apache Configuration file (.htaccess)
- Is this an ASAP thing, or what is the date you need this by
Billy Send me an email through my profile and I am sure we can quickly work something out.
What kind of server technology are you looking for? .htaccess, PHP , ASP?
I took a quick look at the source, I don’t see anywhere in your html an ID for ‘subForm’ no do I see a submit button (Only Image button). Any reason why they are missing? You could give your submit image an Identifier and have that being the event.
gate0keeper, so you are basically looking for a bookmarking system with the ability to have categories, along with easy integration into any system?
Nice fine! I definitely entered
I would say just go head and create your idea. Even if it gets rejected just keep trying
I have them all the time. Searching for all the var_dumps and die’s aren’t that bad. I keep all the files open that I have been fooling around with just incase.
The worse is when your one line code change is actually just a parameter or number