Photoshop > Save for Web & Devices. Voila.
+1 for the community. Snow running here.
nobody interested? the money is on the table.
I haven’t been able to find anything too similar so will need custom work.I’m looking to have an uploader like this: http://www.bumblejax.com/products
What I’m ultimately looking for:
- Recognize the resolution of images uploaded
– based on this, eliminate larger print dimensions if the image resolution will be too low
- Cropping based on size selected
– user to be able to crop the image as they wish
- the effects such as black & white or sephia are not necessary but would be a nice addition
Please send me a DM if you’re able to do this and include your rate. I need to be able to integrate it to my current Wordpress site which uses WooCommerce.
Hello everyone, I’m opening a Canvas printing site and need to be able to have clients upload files before or after they place an order. If you have any suggestions or are able to create a custom script for this project please let me know!
I’m looking for kind of a specific template… My client will be selling personalized prints (canvas prints, acrylic, etc.) where clients can make a purchase then upload the photo they’d like printed.
I’m having some trouble finding a good Wordpress eCommerce theme with this feature. Can this be a plug-in that can be applied to any theme?
Any help would be appreciated!