May be a new badge will work: Verified at least one Buyer
Today is friday. Anything new planned to implement today?
It seems you are moving the entire slider (not the speaker symbol) to the location where the mouse pressed and overlapping the button. So the slider appears freely in different places everytime. I am not sure if that is what you intended to do but surely that makes an impression that something wrong.
Wow, this kind of tutorials can save a lot of time for authors. Here is more:
- How to setup crossdomain policy file or server proxy method to successfully load images and swfs if that hosted in other domains.
- The usage of allowScriptAccess parameter to allow opening the links on self window if html and swf located in different domains.
If a file drops sales after couple of days of upload or after a week, mostly that is due to the fact that it has less life span. But this is what happens for most of the files that doesn’t have special or useful features than similar files. The same can happen if the file is too much out of the box. If you have something unique and still maintaining the usuability /simplicity and covers market’s needs you can observe increase in sales for several weeks upto a reasonable period. So the answer is sales can go both the ways depending solely on how the file works.
As mentioned in above comments, uniqueness of file and uploading new files in the future can contribute extended sales but with my observation from regularly selling files (of mine and other’s portfolios), here are some factors that also contributes lifespan of a file’s sales:
- Adding new features or making the file more flexible in response to buyer comments/requests after upload. This way the possibility to cover wider buyers/projects increases.
- Answering questions in the comments area and keeping that page alive.
- Maintaining and improving a list of FAQ . That really promises the buyers that they already have solutions for after purchase questions/problems.
Yesterday I had a dream in which I played tetris game for so much of time. After wake up I am so tired! I rarely play the games but now decided not to do it throughout my life.
Many times I worked a lot on Flash in my dreams, caught in bugs, tired of working in dream and after waking up the same tiredness continues with a frustration that all those hardwork done are just on dream and couldn’t retrieve the files!
I have a reply to a comment that I posted about 20-30 minutes ago and it still hasn’t shown! My customer services excellence is being made to look very average by this dealy!!! What gives? Donagh
FYI , I have replied through the old method and that seems to have no issues of delay.