Posts by VF

6084 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Your design is very close to a valuable file! Just a few risky design elements keeping its usability a bit hard to understand. For example:

1. The vertical playback scrubber could be difficult to understand for some users. I thought it is a preloader progress bar, and then volume control before realizing it is play-head control. So I would suggest to keep it horizontal and easily recognizable as play-head control.

2. In the left side thumbnail scroller, if you rollover the 1st image, sometimes the description text partially hidden above the canvas. If you can make it so that it doesn’t goes beyond the top origin, that could be nice.

3. If the thumbnail has a strong and slick rollover effect, that would make it more attractive. Invest some time there as design wise, it is the heart of your file.

4. Having 2-3 design variations (in the preview) could be convincing for different buyers with different tastes. For example, some buyers may feel something missing in the thumbnail as it doesn’t have a clear-cut separator (border) between images. Some may feel it is fine as of now. So think about that also.

Nice to see a different variety in the FB theme and I wish you good sales! :)

6084 posts
+8 more
VF says

So nice, easy to navigate now!

Is the popular items link for sub categories under construction? For Activeden it doesn’t shows.

Some populars links are not working. Also 3 months popular section is missing.

The 3 Months top seller list shows but only on Community>Popular Files link.

6084 posts
+8 more
VF says

I think a lock will save tremendous amount of time and resource for humanity.

6084 posts
+8 more
VF says

So… with that in mind, I have a big decision to make. Oh, and my mom gave me a dirty, disappointed look when I told her about it. What to do, what to do… ? Women!!

I am sure if you tell them that you got a job or freelancing gives better profit, I doubt they will be sad. Go get a job or try to earn well on freelancing. They doesn’t needs to be “women” to contradict you. You are just trying to smudge their honest reaction into something wrong nature.

Sorry for some strong words, I am one of the victim of a guy (my brother) who did lot of wrong decisions, reluctant to change the work habits and to hide that, he had to make some dramas (the usual case is blaming all the small negatives of work environments) which resulted lot of pain to the family. Also seen such thing on my friend’s case. I can smell these things, I am tired of seeing such people.

6084 posts
+8 more
VF says

The spammer is so active, I have 3 comments in a row flagged. Should we contact directly famalebads.com to stop spamming? LOL :D

6084 posts
+8 more
VF says

No time for war now, we need peace :-)

Was just joking! :)

6084 posts
+8 more
VF says

betaperseiAdobe, :D LOL

what is your problem if the word Flash exists atleast in the facebook profile! ;)

6084 posts
+8 more
VF says

It is always better to discuss only positive things with family members. If you had to convey all these random movements to others… hmm, actually it looks weird for even co-authors and surely family members can’t digest easily. If your girlfriend afraids that you may not care about child, it is understandable, you are prone to do unnecessary damage to yourself. (Remember, not only this time but you had different reasons to delete your files in the past too)

When I hear you and danchev emphasize about deletion of files (it can be done without conveying, why emphasize to everyone? ), I felt few more guys entering to the zone some thing like suicide attack, which is ugliest way to show the reluctance. I know you may not want to see it this way but I have to say that as family members can see that way only.

Forget the past and take the responsibility of facing the same challenge every web developers facing. Accept the little negatives and focus on facing real problems such as shaping the self to fit with changing industry. Please no more stones thrown towards others while half of the problem exists within self.

6084 posts
+8 more
VF says

I wish to show some sneak previews but the problem is I may end up with different design before completing file! :D

6084 posts
+8 more
VF says

May be many of you noticed a particular spam repeatedly posted on most of the new item comments. Looks like the spammer doesn’t hesitates to open new account and makes it again and again. The result is some of the item comments looks weird as continuously atleast one comment shows “flagged as inappropriate”.

Isn’t there any way to avoid this? Something like not allowing to open new account from a marked IP address etc?

by
by
by
by
by
by