Posts by VF

5884 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Looks like everything works fine with iframe app. Two things differs from the past:

1. The user should have verified facebook account (mobile or creditcard varified) to create an app for iFrame Tab. (As Template authors, it would be better to inform this on item description page as implementation need)

2. Updating the help file with few more steps added.

Advantages:
hehe, no more Enter Page graphic Needed. And all the advantages of iframe.

5884 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

^ Fish, take some rest and analyze things before worrying :P

5884 posts
+8 more
VF says

That percent gap will be filled with the sales of the first files anyway… :P

Off topic: Not sure if it is even possible with 3-4 successful files due to current position of Flash.

On Topic: CS, when will be the first file coming? :)

5884 posts
+8 more
VF says

All the marketplaces except those selling Flash items are benefited with this option. Great addition btw.

But for Flash buyers and authors no difference. I mean still a preloader file can set back a site template from the popular page. Any chance for adjusting top level category for ActiveDen?

5884 posts
+8 more
VF says

The random achievements threads popping here and there are cool! Making a separate section could make it look more formal / dull than conveying the excitement! Personally I think whatever may be the sales number (0 to 1000..), any such thread without link is fine and really refreshing to see!

5884 posts
+8 more
VF says

Ok, the forum is full of making jokes with AS2 while javascript beating AS3 . Not sure if any other Flash Active community goes this much depth to tease older technologies without knowing they are already sinking.

Looks like this community is no longer backward compatible (shame), ie, no one cares to answer AS2 based questions. Fine, atleast stop abusing the AS2 authors, that is almost same as abusing AS2 buyers.

5884 posts
+8 more
VF says

MAC Hardware + Windows OS

Problem Solved! :P

5884 posts
+8 more
VF says

+1 for the contest, but I don’t understand the point of restricting code length! :P

I mean around 100000 characters are fine as long as the output goes cool. Anyway, just expecting the finalized set of rules.

5884 posts
+8 more
VF says

hehe, I know they need 28 days just for analyzing things. Later we may expect changes in the weekly popular page or link. At least this is what I understood from staff’s post from this thread.

5884 posts
+8 more
VF says

by
by
by
by
by
by