What are the chance of not selling a CS6 only template?
Yes, I am talking about the same technic. too bad there is no way to remove this harmless error. A custom preset without the <group> function looks very messy and unorganized.
Is there anyways to create custom presets using AE’s XML file technic and avoid getting the “missing error” once the project file opens on another computer?
So far I have created two templates that has the same error while opening, but is just an error and everything works fine. However this time I’m hunted by the reviewer and he keeps asking me to remove the error which in my knowledge that error won’t got but won’t harm as well. And I have explained that in PDF file.
Thank you everyone for showing such an interest, contribution and enthusiasm through forum as well as email. Im truly amazed!
After receiving fairly a dozen of great work, I have decided to work with Daniel Beja from Studio LeBus his submission was the closest sound to my liking as well as his amazing soundFX quality.
Wish everyone a great success
StudioLeBus saidSounds grate man. Keep up the good job. BTW see the link and let me know if you are interested. http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/logo-animation-sound-effects/86930
Hey thanks I will continue to do my kind of stuff of course don’t worry about that !! but i think here trying a little bit to follow what’s trendy at the same time is a good way to begin also… I have now some happy ( ! ) ukulele stuff coming to try also ! but i should definitly mix it with some gypsy you’re right !
- Pre-comp your composition and scale down the pre-comped version to 960×540
- Render the composition and than import the video to a new composition and scale that down
Im an author over VideoHive Community.
I’m looking for a talented sound designer who is interested to create solid and fresh sound effects for my Logo animation. Someone who works fast and willing to work back and forth until we deliver.
This is not a template for sale. This is my personal VideoHive Logo that’s going to be use before every Item I post in video preview.
What you get out of this:
- I personally will purchase the item once it’s done and will promote the author on my portfolio page for a month.
- It’s up to you if you want to make it exclusive or none exclusive.
Video: The video is available for download.
Here’s how I see it:
Fresh, modern, less serious, not too cartoonish, digitally. The arrow should sound like it is dropping on a glass surface, not to fragile. The splash should sound nice and believable.
I can work in two ways: (depends how you guys are confortable with)
- You can post a relevant sample of your work here. Or
- Surprise me with a sample you created for this logo animation before I decide to choose someone to work with.
- If you are not comfortable posting your work here for whatever reason, you can always drop me and email using my portfolio.
- I must love the work or I wont be able to purchase and use the item. No hard feelings.
Once I chose the person who I will work with, I will announce it here.