- You should work on your navigation hover-overs. A bit boring right now.
- Logo looks like it’s a bit too much to the right
- Too much space between sidebar widgets
- Not a fan of leaving empty space behind the actualposts – what if people want different background colors?
- No hover-over animation of sidebar and page links – boring?
- Big fonts are cool
- Hard to see the background of the #respond div
- More padding-bottom on the .f-box containers
- Again, maybe a hover over animation on the comment submit button
- Not a fan of the "Stay Connected" widget
- Try using some none-copyrighted images for the preview
Overall the design is pretty standard for WP so I think people may buy it. Above are some of my personal suggestions. Good luck!
You would also have to buy a developer license..no?
Just downloaded it earlier. It seems to be fairly standards compliant right now. Only annoying thing is if you don’t have some meta tag in your document it won’t rely on it’s most current capabilities. It also made me restart my computer, and ran a windows update for it as well, which was a pain in the rear. But other than that, I actually have to say – no complaints. Has anyone else tried out IE9 ’s preview?
I actually haven’t. With Firefox and Chrome around why would I need IE?
I submitted an HTML template only to receive the generic “This file did not meet our criteria” denial. To any who are willing, I’d love some feedback. Thanks!
The template looks nice – have you checked this out at all: http://themeforest.net/wiki/selling/author-selling/author-tutorial/#three
I am guessing that Themeforest receives new submissions everyday. So you need to create something truly unique.
Try converting it to a WordPress template and add some more features. Maybe a featured slider, social media links, better footer…
Overall its a nice template – but it seems like something that one can do in a day or so. Think of how you can make it stand out!
This is the perfect time for a referral contest
$300 a month – that is insane…
I use hostmonster and its fine. But it ultimately will depend on your needs.
You are not allowed because you are an exclusive author.
- You CAN sell other items on other sites, including your own
- You CANNOT sell or offer for free the same items elsewhere.
I think this is pretty much the perfect answer to your question. However, if you are NOT an exclusive author, then it seems fine to me. Who is to say you did not pay yourself for them and then gave them away for free
I like meat…but I try and eat Whey Protein whenever possible – easier to digest, higher quality and no animals died for it.
very smart guyMaybe someone else bought it for him.Designed & Developed by Justin Scheetz Shared At [Link Removed]Sharing is caring after all…
Sharing illegally? I don’t think so…
I was wondering the same thing…checkout the footer of his site:
Designed & Developed by Justin Scheetz Shared At [Link Removed]
Some people are so stupid…
Buy the theme and it will work: http://themeforest.net/item/gallerific-photography-wordpress-theme/44682