What happened to this plugin? I wanted to buy it and now its gone. ;(
The domino theme is pretty nice looking – maybe lack of marketing?
ps: your new theme looks virtually the same as Domino but with different colors.
Happy Almost Birthday – I missed the bundle last year maybe I will get my hands on it this year
This subject have been brought numerous time.
Thanks for the tips but we know what we do and we know what sell and what doesn’t sell.As we all repeated numerous time, Portfolio site and Coporate site have everything you need to make a decent site .. sure it wont hit a specific audience but it is targeted to a larger group of people wich = to good sales.
I know. I just wanted to let designers know that there are other categories out there! Not a bad thread to start up again to remind people that there are other markets out there.
I thought there was a high demand for wedding themes, hospitality themes, ecommerce themes…
Congrats! – Wow, could you provide any more options for this template?
As the title suggests…About 9 out of 10 WP themes added to Themeforest are Business/Portfolio templates. If everyone is competing against one another how do you guys expect to make big $$?
I highly recommend if you are a theme designer to create something different. If you are the only person who has developed a theme for a specific niche, then you will get all the sales for that niche.
And let’s face it. Although all the portfolio/business themes uploaded to TF are really cool, they are all very very very similar.
ps: if you are writing a tutorial on how to create the item that you are selling that may not be such a good idea
As WPExplorer mentioned, pay attention to the hover interactions. What he calls boring I call a usability issue. The subnavigation items have a great hover effect, so obviously you know how to do this nicely.
Exactly…It is boring but also a bit hard on the user-interface. People are used to something happening on hover over. Otherwise, it doesn’t seem like a link.
- You should work on your navigation hover-overs. A bit boring right now.
- Logo looks like it’s a bit too much to the right
- Too much space between sidebar widgets
- Not a fan of leaving empty space behind the actualposts – what if people want different background colors?
- No hover-over animation of sidebar and page links – boring?
- Big fonts are cool
- Hard to see the background of the #respond div
- More padding-bottom on the .f-box containers
- Again, maybe a hover over animation on the comment submit button
- Not a fan of the "Stay Connected" widget
- Try using some none-copyrighted images for the preview
Overall the design is pretty standard for WP so I think people may buy it. Above are some of my personal suggestions. Good luck!