Nice! Keep up the great work
I love teeting on titter!!!
^ I agree – the new badges are very childish looking.
Everyone here is preparing for Thanksgiving on Thursday – will probably be slow through the weekend.
- For every 1 second of improvement they experienced up to a 2% increase in conversions
- For every 100 ms of improvement, they grew incremental revenue by up to 1%
- Shopzilla speeded up average page load time from 6 seconds to 1.2 seconds, and increased revenue by 12% and page views by 25%.
- Amazon increased revenue by 1% for every 100ms of improvement (same as Walmart).
- Yahoo increased traffic by 9% for every 400ms of improvement.
- Finally, Mozilla got 60 million more Firefox downloads per year, by making their pages 2.2 seconds faster.
Hopefully this helps support your theory, but I have no clue
I forgot to mention that I will pay for your time. Looking forward to working with someone on this.
I was able to play around with this – great job team! There are a couple of good suggestions already, and the one I want to add is now that we have a shopping cart, it would make sense to add an “Add To Cart” link for each item on the list page. Example http://codecanyon.net/category/all
Do you have a barcode scanner for your pc? If so, would you be willing to test a web form I’m working on? I need to make sure that once a barcode is scanned it submits the form automatically.