Maybe it’s first April joke from Envato?)))
If you install a separately template, then you need to make points B, C, D, E, F specified in the documentation.
And pay attention on what at template inclusion, your positions of modules from old template can differ and accordingly you can not see them. See positions of modules on wd_Prominent_module_position.jpg
Many thanks Ivor, for your help!
Thank you jvanoel
This is my first template for the ThemeForest. Most likely you are right about the red, green – but it’s going as examples of stylization. On other items, also amended.
I would like to see more comments.
Come next Reject all done by http://wiki.envato.com/selling/selling-rejections/themeforest-common-rejection-factors/
What am I doing wrong??
This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria
Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this template. Unfortunately, due to our high standards, your template has been declined.
1) Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.
2) You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.
- - Before resubmitting, please also ensure your template meets the following conditions.
- Coding is current with today’s standards – Template documentation uses our template or one of higher design quality – You’ve obtained licensing for all template sources for copyright;
Note: This doesn’t mean your template doesn’t meet the above conditions. I’m just asking that you be sure your template does to avoid being declined.
Current Coding Standards – Code should be well formatted for easy reading and editing including at least minimal code commenting.
- Lists should be used appropriately and tables should not be used for anything but tabular data. Examples of using lists properly can be seen here: http://files.jremick.com/ThemeForest/List-Examples.txt
Documentation Template Our documentation template can be found here: http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/building-better-template-documentation/
You can use it for demo site, but make sure you have the permission from the author.The best way to have good images is from flickr with CC license, but still, you have to contact the authors to get the permission for redistribution / resell. Make sure you include the permission in the documentation as credit for the creators.