• Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Zino16000 says

Do what Christian said
Check my replies … I don’t have the buttons … :p

you can have those buttons by what I said :) like this
go: Type > Language Options > Middle Eastern Features
the buttons should appear unless the version of photoshop you have doesn’t have it.

333 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Zino16000 says

Do what Christian said

333 posts
+2 more
Zino16000 says

how that ” enabled it now by choosing the language” ??

Type > Language Options > Middle Eastern Features

333 posts
+2 more
Zino16000 says

Hey Tarik!

Remember having this issue earlier last year :grin: Have you checked your Paragraph options?

Christian

hey Christian what version of photoshop that have that?
on my CS6 I don’t have that Paragraph buttons

EDIT: woops! I enabled it now by choosing the language. Never mind :)

333 posts
+2 more
Zino16000 says

I wasn’t a fan of Robin, he was an OK actor, more like kids movies actor therefor I disliked him on the movie he was swimming naked in the swimming pool although he was showing his depression in life. He suffered lately with depression and that’s took him to the suicide.
Well one more time: Money, celebrity doesn’t bring happiness. BTW he was a neighbor in San Francisco.

333 posts
+2 more
Zino16000 says

I wish you a successful end of Ramadan with special divine blessings. I send you my heartfelt greetings and wishes for a wonderful Eid al-Fitr.

333 posts
+2 more
Zino16000 says

Thank you for the elaboration. I think it’s a good thing to know more about everyones beliefs. It would bring everyone closer together in spirit. In the end, we are all just trying to be better people. I may be too late this year (i assume it’s annual), but would it be acceptable for anyone to observe Ramadan? It sounds very educational.
Well, this year ramadan is almost over may be Monday or Tuesday we will observe Eid which is a holiday celebrating the end of ramadan. I personally don’t see anything that stops you from doing ramadan and you can also approach somebody who is muslim and elaborate more on its benefits and the way of doing it.
Next year it will be around June 18th, it is annual like you said but lunar and that’s why it shifts 10 days every year and goes around the year every 30-32 years and back.
We will remind you with a thread like this one next year :).
333 posts
+2 more
Zino16000 says

I don’t know what Ramadan is, but HAPPY RAMADAN! :D :D :D

I would just like to briefly simplify things for people who might not know the purpose of holy month of ramadan. It is not only about fasting, it’s reason (ramadan) is actually not about fasting at all, it’s purpose is to get people closer to God. Doing good deeds is more highlighted in this month, like studying the Qur’an, giving more charity for people in need, helping people who need help, being the best to our parents and similar nice things. On top of that, we fast. Fasting gives another dimension on top of all of this.
Thanks for the clarification.. it lasts a whole month huh? Wow.. a lot of those things should be daily practice, good deeds and such. Do people do bad deeds knowing that ramadan will cleanse it away, or is talking of mistakes that people make and acknowledging the general bad nature of some people?
Yes it last an entire month and people don’t eat, drink (not even water) from dusk till dawn, some kids do as well, my kid 11years old is doing it for the entire month, no eating, drinking, being nicer and help others etc…., my other kid started fasting Ramadan at the age of 8 and was able to control her thirst, hunger, anger and other things that adult don’t have courage to try.
Fasting doesn’t mean ramadan will cleanse your bad deeds away, if you have done bad it will stick to you :) but you can balance by doing more good.
Like you said good deeds and such are daily practice of course but in Ramadan those extra things you do, helping others, give more charity, being NICER and all the above are extra and all these good deeds doesn’t belong to you but God’s and if he please Allah will reward you with what you did extra etc…. So Ramadan is not a reason to do good deeds but an encouragement to do more. Talking bad about others will only hurt you and your good deeds during Ramadan or after.
333 posts
+2 more
Zino16000 says

Go Argentina go !!

333 posts
+2 more
Zino16000 says

Not in order of urgency, but:

1. Skydiving 2. Make my own olive oil 3. Create a tv show for national television 4. Be a dad 5. Travel the world

Man I can’t tell you how much joy of doing it is
by
by
by
by
by
by