So many innocent lives!
Life can be cruel
Last 3 days were dead
Dream-Theme saidVery nice monitor. Price ?
I’m about to purchase a 13-inch: 2.9GHz with Retina display Mac Book Pro. Could anybody recommend a large screen monitor to go with this please? Do I need one without retina? I’m getting a little confused in regards to what will be the best option for me when working with web design and Photoshop! Thanks in advance. Jo
Got one of first rMBPs on the market. At this point it has many issues like “burning out” display, some issues with graphics card (results in occasional screen flickers), etc. So I’m planning to get the same machine as you with http://www.asus.com/Monitors/PB279Q/ later this year.
Of course, when we launch any product, and (IF) it becomes a best seller, the pay will increase.
Also you can have a look at our support forum ( http://digitalzoomstudio.net/support/discussions ) , or item comments on any of the mentioned products, to asses a approximate number of requests per day.
My last support staff person moved to a new job so there is a opening here.
Who We AreWe are DigitalZoomStudio, we create stock components, primarily WordPress plugins, but also jQuery plugins and WordPress themes and site templates.
What You Will Have To Know
- good english skills
- good communication skills ( as support staff you’ll have to have patience with buyers )
- advanced html and css skills – there are buyers who request a simple modification. Normally we don’t offer free customizations but in case it takes 1 … 2 mins you will have to reply with the simple css snippet.
- advanced wordpress skills : you will have to know how wordpress, wordpress plugins and wordpress themes work
What You Will Have To Do
- I realise we have many components on sale now, but some are no longer selling while some are selling rarely. I don’t request that you know each component inside out. Some can be learned in time. BUT you will have to learn our best sellers features and possible customizations so that ..
- .. when a buyer asks a prepurchase question about a certain feature or a possible customization of these best sellers, you will have to reply
- our best sellers are
- we are planning to release 2-3 major products
- provide support for conflicts, errors etc. in our dedicated support forum, email address and envato item comments ( will come on mail too ) on every working week day ( weekends are free ) on any hour you wish
What You Will Not Have To Do
- answer a prepurchase question with a feature request that does not exist, for example ” can you add color picker for a skin ? ” – you leave me the link to the comment in a google docs document we create and that’s it.
- you don’t have to reply to a more tehnical question, if it’s a fatal bug or a thing that you cannot fix in less then 10 minutes- you leave me the link to the comment / support thread in a google docs document we create and that’s it. I’ll reply to it when I get the chance
What You GetWhat we will setup for you:
- 2 days off every month that cumulate
- access to our support forum
- access to our support email address
- access to all our products
- access for replying to buyer comments on ZoomIt items ( Envato system for Support team ) from your Envato account
- past or current support work for other authors
Now, we are not a big time author here, and so we do not have many support requests. About ~5-6 new comments and 3-4 new support threads each day. It takes me ~ one hour to reply to threads each day, but it might take you less since you don’t have to reply to all things ( see section What You Do Not Have To Do )
So, I can offer ~250 $ on PayPal on the fifteenth ( that is when Envato pays authors ) . This is negociable for applicants with exceptional portfolio / skills.
How to ApplySend me PM via my profile, with portfolio or recommendations or past work. A candidate will be chosen by 28th Match, and we can start on the first of April.
Burn it with fire.