Who approved those badges ? Is it just one person or is there a team ? Just curious.
Collis did.It’s all covered in the blog post here: http://marketblog.envato.com/inspirations/new-look-community-badges/
I’m not sure if Collis watching cartoon network at that time
I created a userscript and a userstyle to bring back the old badges for those that still like them. I’ll update them if anything changes.
- Both are needed in the current configuration to avoid flashes of the new badges, but it works well! Old badges, yay!
- You just size down the the current badges: change the word “replace” with “smaller” in the userscript’s setting variable and don’t install the userstlye.
- You can skip the userstyle but then uncomment the appropriate line in the userscript to let that add the CSS to the page (will flash new badges that way).
Many thanks for this, by uncommenting line it works perfect.
Yes there is a little flash issue, but i’m ok with that
Looks like no more fun in collecting badges
Just saw them.
A little bit too big, I agree.
Fancy, but still don’t fit into the overall design.
Maybe it’s just for the 100% Day!http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/00-is-great/139832
No, it’s permanent
I don’t like the new badges.
- They are too huge in size
- Looks childish
- Distract the attention
- Top authors are not distinguishable
These are really big badges, no sales so far in 100% rates
I’m going to get one, waiting for it
Username: [your marketplace username]
Password: [your marketplace API key]