Posts by ace2296

192 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
ace2296 says

How do I insert ratings on a certain page?

Lets say I want to have people rate a video that’s on a page, not a post.

192 posts
  • United States
ace2296 says
Here’s how i’d go about it:

In your themes folder, wherever the stylesheet is defined, (most likely in the header.php file), use this:

<?php if( get_post_meta($post?>ID, 'style', true) == 'alternative' ){ ?>
    <link href="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/alternative.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<?php } else { ?>
    <link href="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<?php }; ?>

Then in the page you want the stylesheet to be different, go to edit the page, and add a custom field at the bottom with a name of style and a value of alternative.

I haven’t checked the code thoroughly but it should work ;)

It didn’t work for me. It gave me a error on a line in the css

192 posts
  • United States
ace2296 says
You could also use Conditional Tags if you’ve built a custom widget.

I am using the is_page() conditional tag for a widget to display on a certain page. Is there any way or any tag I can use to display a widget on all pages except a certain page.

For example if you have the calendar widget on all of the page’s sidebars but you dont want it to display on the contact page how would you do that?

192 posts
  • United States
ace2296 says

For example I want the calendar widget on a certain page only and not on all the pages?

192 posts
  • United States
ace2296 says

I want the whole site to follow the same style sheet but I want one of my pages to look different than the rest… How do I go about accomplishing this? Thanks

192 posts
  • United States
ace2296 says
wow,I also want to know,please sharing!!

Well i found this web page on it… Let me know if it helps you…

http://www.playerdiy.com/configuration/addons/googlytics.html

192 posts
  • United States
ace2296 says

I download the gaforflash google analytics folder and I have a video player. I just need to know how to integrate the analytics to the flash player to track views etc.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ! I need to get a file up by midnight pacific time :(

- andre@bluesquidmedia.com

192 posts
  • United States
ace2296 says

I am in the development of a new members website and I need a flash player for the member videos to be able to track views. Can anyone have this built for me? I’m a designer myself so I can change up the skin so you don’t really have to wok on the look of it unless its not that big of a deal for you to complete it full.

reply back with your rates or you can email me at andre@bluesquidmedia.com

192 posts
  • United States
ace2296 says

I have a video website that allows its members to see certain videos. i want to be able to track the amount of views the video has and I want use my own video player, not youtube’s or any other video sites’.

192 posts
  • United States
ace2296 says

I am color correcting a series of clips and I want them all to look the same. Is there any way to save an effect I use on one clip and just apply it to all of them? Or do I manually have to go in there and correct them all individually… {O.o} I’m sure there is an easy way of doing this, I’m just new to this program and need some assistance =)

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by