Posts by ace2296

194 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
ace2296 says

Go here

https://www.bluesquidmedia.com/power-up/logo-design/

The right column (sidebar) seems to be acting fine in FF, but it’s skipping in Chrome and not becoming fixed.

Help please :)

194 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
ace2296 says

Any thoughts on this in the future?

194 posts
ace2296 says

Hello,

I am looking for someone who likes to code kickbutt jquery/css animations and wants to work on a fun project. Hourly pay $20/hour.

Let me know if you’re interested, Ace2296 (Andre) andre@bluesquidmedia.com
194 posts
ace2296 says

I’m looking for a site that allows you to generate funding for a tech platform: websites, web apps, iphone apps, etc.

Does anyone know of one? Kickstarter doesn’t allow you to do websites and such.

194 posts
ace2296 says

Visit our site (maintenance).

bluesquidmedia.com

The header font: “Introducing a new…” looks ugly and double bold in FF, but in Chrome it looks normal. How do I fix this?

I have the latest versions of both browsers.

194 posts
ace2296 says

I am looking for dev help or a plugin that will allow customers to purchase “credits” (like istockphoto) and spend them in the store. 1 credit would = $150.

Anyone know how can I achieve this within Woo or outside of Woo?

194 posts
ace2296 says

When a person signs into my WooCommerce store, I want to be able to show all the products in their account page and all of their purchases. For example: It will have a ghosted out thumbnail of each product and when the user purchases the item, it will appear in full color and link to an external product or page.

It is a bit hard to explain. Let me know if you need me to revise.

194 posts
ace2296 says

Hey, does anyone hbe a source to find out how to create a menu like the one on squarespace.com?

194 posts
ace2296 says

Every time I save my html file, close it and open it back up, Dreamweaver keeps adding > (greater than signs) at the end of the closing html tag. So every time I have to go and delete them I looks like this

</ html>>>>>>>>

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

194 posts
ace2296 says

Who else agrees that the sites on http://awwwards.com are impractical as hell, but still are awesome?

by
by
by
by
by
by