Posts by ace2296

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I’m currently working on this website -> www.tcmuniversal.com.

I noticed that the thumbnails of nextgen gallery on the home page of the results are being squished small on ie8 . Anyone have an idea why and how I can fix this?

Also, the website is pulling up a default mobile version when I look at it on my iphone. How do I get rid of this completely?

Thanks

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

Line where there is:
$message   = strip_tags(stripslashes($_POST['message']));
change to:
$message   = strip_tags(stripslashes($_POST['message'] . ' Phone: ' . $_POST['phone']));

Thanks man this did it :)

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I’m trying to add another field (the phone field) to the already made form. Here is my form code ->

[solved – code removed]

What would I add to the contact.php code to show the form field in the message section of the email?

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I think TF should provide their own conversion service(s). PSD to HTML5 , HTML5 to Wordpress etc. Just a thought :)
It is all up to authors… Your idea is just a bad idea a very very bad idea.

Huh? It would just be like any other conversion service. I think if a designer has a design(s) that he or she simply doesn’t have time for than the service would work out great.

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says
201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I prefer the second one because the first one gives off the nightclub vibe. Though, the word CODE has a different bevel direction that the word FASTA –not really a fan. Also, I think the shine on the A needs to be in the corner vs the middle padding. Just some thoughts.

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I think TF should provide their own conversion service(s). PSD to HTML5 , HTML5 to Wordpress etc.

Just a thought :)

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

This one may help you Ace…: http://www.faceyourmanga.com/

Awesome! Thanks.

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I’m referring to the character avatar author profile pictures

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I’m building a website for a construction company who has done work for Disney, Cococola, Yoplait, etc ( lots of huge companies). Will we need permission to use their logos in their client page? Or, no if we just use some disclaimer?

by
by
by
by
by
by