This release focuses on authors getting help from their support staff when dealing with comments. We’ve got very long lists of other improvements I hope we can get to soon. “Mark all as read” is a feature on the comments dashboard, and the dashboard only shows comments for your items, so there’s room for improvement there, but also no risk of one team member hiding a bunch of important comments from the author.
It’s definitely a brilliant feature for sure, another team member can help with pre-sale questions which is perfect. What I’m saying is that it’s not a full replacement for a dedicated support system. I think everybody with hundreds of support questions a day will agree with me. Question is if customers will get it too.
Some of the lacks of actual wordpress directory listings,
- The are not worldwide. I can’t make a worldwide directory with many areas (regions or states, etc, not only cities). As flexible as I can create a directory by country, or by villages, or by areas in any country.
- City or country selection when entering main page, so I doesn’t load all the listings in the map when loading the website. (if you have thousands of listings this is a problem)
- Be able to manage and load properly thousands of businesses at the same time in the map. The real listings has many businesses or listings in his database, not only few as many demos shows.
- In fact, versatility it’s the best way to go.thanks
You can do all of these with our existing Directory and Business Finder themes. Did you find any issue we don’t know about? Cheers.
1. How will be customers able to send secret information such as log in details to their website? 2. Commets editor on marketplaces is buggy, it tries to strip the code out, have you fixed this as well? 3. How will people post images? Do you plan to implement WYSIWYG editor instead of text area?
It would be also good if questions could be marked or tagged for example: bug, pre-sale question, suggestion, work request
EDIT: One more question – what will happen if one of the team members accidently mark all questions as answered? Will they be able to do it or question will disappear from the dashboard only after it’s answered?
Have a look at our directory wordpress themes, you can extent their functionality to create your own unique portal: http://themeforest.net/collections/4386915-directory-wordpress-themes
Have a look at our directory themes, you can extend them to create a unique portal: http://themeforest.net/collections/4386915-directory-wordpress-themes
I had to remove the check in order for theme to be approved.
I am form India & using directory portal wordpress theme from themeforest. But this directory themes are not satisfied & fulfilled…
bcoz, When you searching the directory or listing page it will shows only Company Name & Description in that page. its enough? do you like? I am sure you will skip & search another site.
Please consider this sites
Also consider Payments gateways like
Hey, I guess you’re talking about our Directory WordPress Theme. What additional information would you like to see on search results page?http://preview.ait-themes.com/index.php?bartype=desktop&theme=directory
Have a look at our Tour Operator theme. It might suits your needs.
One day after template was disabled and taken down from themeforest we still don’t know what’s wrong with the template.
No message from reviewer. No message from Envato support.
Well, it happened to us as well. Our HTML Template has been disabled today for no reason. I’ve sent a message to reviewer and to Envato Support but no response yet.
Unfortunately your item TERMINATOR – 13 different Admin Backend pages has been disabled from ThemeForest. Here’s some feedback from our Review team on why it was disabled.
This file has been soft disabled pending a quality review check. Envato Support will contact you with more details shortly. ref: 5676
It’s a 4 year old static HTML template: http://preview.ait-themes.com/terminator/