- One of the most affordable country in the world, there’s no other place in this planet where someone on a budget can live like a king.
- Home of the sweetest mango
- People are very friendly and hospitable, I think that’s the reason OFW ’s are everywhere in the world.
- Top notch beaches and lots of beautiful places to travel, one of the popular are Boracay Island, Chocolate Hills, Banaue Rice Terraces(listed to Eight Wonder of the World) and Puerto Prinsesa Underground River(New Seven Wonders).
- We have lots of dialects spoken in every region. Around 150 – 175. Tagalog is the first language and English is second, you don’t have to worry talking to people here.
- Philippines is the happiest christmas place on earth. Plenty of traditions like Misa De Gallo, Noche Buena, Caroling, Endless christmas parties, Three Kings and Belén
- Hot ladies are very approachable
- Dirty and poor sanitation
- Graft and Corruption
- People are notorious English nazis, insecure and ignorant
rafaelrasalan saidtry this: http://www.responsinator.com/
I don’t have a smartphone because I still can’t afford it, i’m making a responsive template to submit here. The homepage is done, works fine in all screen sizes but i’m not sure if the functionality works perfect in devices like touch swipe etc. Are there any tools for these online?
You can go to the nearest Apple store and use their demos to test your template
I thought i’m the only one who noticed this. In fact i saw a duplicated item from the HTML category knock knock reviewers.
Woah. I actually decided to signup for premium account next week. Good thing i didn’t do it early. Now i’m afraid that same thing happen for Marketplaces, i really hope it’s not.
I agree to others comment about your theme, but I also doubt the reviewers. Recently I saw an html template that looks very similar to the previous template that have been approved, the author just made alterations and change the position of elements to make it “kinda” different. I don’t want to mention what the template is since the thread I made were flagged regarding the issue. And because of this i think the reviewers are not doing a fair job, why would you reject an item saying “IT’S NOT UNIQUE ENOUGH ” if you accept an item that’s ultimately similar to the other one?
Hm I think I made a bad description
In all templates you can buy here on themeforest, there are bars on left or top of the site, where you can change background-color for example.
Like this:Any ideas?
You can achieve this to any styleswitcher you want to use including the one Pixelous mentioned.
[Text removed – Please contact Support for issues like this. Thanks!]
Congratulations and happy father’s day!
Just got back from a week in the Bahamas. No plans for the summer since we have a baby girl on the way in the Fall. We spent a month in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Macau in February and 10 days in Spain, Italy, France, and Tunisia last Fall, so we could use a little break from travel.
Where in Philippines? and how’s your stay? i’m curious