I’m not eating but i’m gonna eat this thing right now just for the sake of this thread
KitKat Bubblegum flavor. I have a total of 5 flavors in the fridge. Bought them because i’m curious about the taste.
Only in Japan, oh yes we are weird.
Reason: I’m on a desperate financial problem so i need someone who can help me finish the work faster at the same time to earn more, earning from the HTML category is too low to support my needs, I have a basic knowledge in WordPress but i want to excuse pursuing it for now as it will take me a lot of time if I create a fully working theme.
For now the main goal is to release at least 5 quality items, i currently have 2 items in HTML . The reason why I prefer someone who’s proficient in jQuery is because there are cases which a template needs a custom script. I usually just depend on plugins so i ended releasing the item without its full potential.
I’m working for a client project now but i’ve already finished the 3 pages of the next item that i’m going to release.
If interested please send me a message through my profile.
- One of the most affordable country in the world, there’s no other place in this planet where someone on a budget can live like a king.
- Home of the sweetest mango
- People are very friendly and hospitable, I think that’s the reason OFW ’s are everywhere in the world.
- Top notch beaches and lots of beautiful places to travel, one of the popular are Boracay Island, Chocolate Hills, Banaue Rice Terraces(listed to Eight Wonder of the World) and Puerto Prinsesa Underground River(New Seven Wonders).
- We have lots of dialects spoken in every region. Around 150 – 175. Tagalog is the first language and English is second, you don’t have to worry talking to people here.
- Philippines is the happiest christmas place on earth. Plenty of traditions like Misa De Gallo, Noche Buena, Caroling, Endless christmas parties, Three Kings and Belén
- Hot ladies are very approachable
- Dirty and poor sanitation
- Graft and Corruption
- People are notorious English nazis, insecure and ignorant
rafaelrasalan saidtry this: http://www.responsinator.com/
I don’t have a smartphone because I still can’t afford it, i’m making a responsive template to submit here. The homepage is done, works fine in all screen sizes but i’m not sure if the functionality works perfect in devices like touch swipe etc. Are there any tools for these online?
You can go to the nearest Apple store and use their demos to test your template
I thought i’m the only one who noticed this. In fact i saw a duplicated item from the HTML category knock knock reviewers.
Woah. I actually decided to signup for premium account next week. Good thing i didn’t do it early. Now i’m afraid that same thing happen for Marketplaces, i really hope it’s not.
I agree to others comment about your theme, but I also doubt the reviewers. Recently I saw an html template that looks very similar to the previous template that have been approved, the author just made alterations and change the position of elements to make it “kinda” different. I don’t want to mention what the template is since the thread I made were flagged regarding the issue. And because of this i think the reviewers are not doing a fair job, why would you reject an item saying “IT’S NOT UNIQUE ENOUGH ” if you accept an item that’s ultimately similar to the other one?