Posts by amit007

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
amit007 says

Browsing ur 2 sites, what I understand that you need a crowd sourcing platform built in wordpress. U can see this theme : http://enginethemes.com/demo/freelanceengine/ . It’s not fully featured as per your requirements, but with customization and extra plugin add on you can achieve what you are looking for.

not sure if themeforest has crowd sourcing themes. I found this one in themeforest: http://themes.skywarriorthemes.com/?theme=Social-Reach

For this kind of platform, if you are using wordpress, keep a moderate budget for Hosting. Dont use shared hosting. Dedicated or VPS would be great option to gain high performance, of course with a lot of Wordpress native tweaking.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

3 posts
amit007 says

Hey Guys, I have been using themeforest’s WordPress themes for clients project now for a while.I am pretty much aware of the quality of design and coding. But problem facing with Premium Multi purpose themes loaded with 20-25 js files and CSS files, which is of course causing a performance issue with tons of HTTP requests, thus failing a high score (90+) at Google Pagespeed or YSlow ranking.

I know you guys may suggest w3super cache plugin for concatenation and minification alog with wp-config file tweaking. But each time, I am gonna concatenate scripts and CSS files the site broke.

As a developer I understand the common pitfalls of loading page assets (css property and js files) sequel which is why the site is broke at CSS/JS minification and most importantly concatenation.

Tons of options, tons of scripts and ultimately bloated code. I am just wondering how do you guys develop a high performing site by using a mufti purpose theme? How do u handle unused styles and JS snippets?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this thread.

3 posts
amit007 says

I personally don’t think it’s good etiquette to shout out invites just to get another follower. This might also be considered self promo around here, but anyways, I’m not here to judge people… On topic, if anyone has some good work to show, I have a lot of Forrst invites right now. First in, first out – message me through my profile with your work.

Okay Guys you beat me, you don’t have to follow me, and I drop the due time, I’ll send it directly, so if you need an invite just show me your work, and I’ll send you an invite if I find the work interesting ..

PS: this is only for forrst not for dribbble ..

Hey Mate,

i am already on Frrost. so dont need invite for that. but i have been struggling for a year now for an invite. could u plz seriously consider? my folio is : http://amitmojumder.net but its not updated. if u give me ur email i can send some of my best shots for ur consideration. thanks in advance.

by
by
by
by
by
by