Posts by amjad360

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
amjad360 says

What mean by typogrraphy used “t” and “g”. can you let me know more about it thanks. I know i am not good in typogrraphy. What kind of typogrraphy should i used. Thanks

6 posts
amjad360 says

On this theme they dont give any tips just say.

(The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.)

My mean how to know its a soft-rejection

6 posts
amjad360 says
Hey, Now again my 8 theme also got rejected. i dont know why but i never going to give up. I need your best feedback. Let me know What kind of things i am missing and Where i should more work and improve it like typography and design etc. And whatever you think that key of approval. Here is recent theme that got rejected. :smug: http://exclusivedesignes.com/plms-magazine/

and what is meaning of soft rejection

Thanks to all, have a good day and good time.

6 posts
amjad360 says

i guys can you suggest me any good typography font face for my project that should i use

6 posts
amjad360 says

Hi, Today my WordPress theme got rejection notice, it said:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Give me some feedback about my theme and let me now why its not meet current minimum quality requirements. What i should to do now

http://thegreat44.vfundude.com/
6 posts
amjad360 says

Hi, I am going to submit my first Wordpress theme on Envato Marketplaces. I am using some images that under royalty free images and Creative Commons licensed . For those image i need to submit Model or Property Release. Those images from free stock here some difficult to get Model or Property Release. Guide me right and easy way

Thanks have a great time

by
by
by
by
by
by