Posts by ankit1103

8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • India
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
ankit1103 says

Fed Up of Envato and their reviewers..now..!!! I can see copied material on the website, while new and unique material is rejected. Even then they are taking more than 12 days to process. Its time to find some other marketplace.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
ankit1103 says

Nice one..I like it..!!

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
ankit1103 says

Don’t get me wrong..Your theme needs to be improved on the design a lot..!!

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
ankit1103 says

Your theme is great…I loved it..!!! There are some points tough which I would love to see..
1. Make the “Your cart is empty” a bit more nice.(It looks very odd and solid there.)
2. Change the color for the no. at Call Us Now.
3. The social icons need to have the same color as that of the original color of the specific service on hover.
4. I think you should add some more products.
5. The Newsletter part can be a bit more nice. (You may add it in a nice box with the buttons having some rounded corners.[If possible change the color of the button on hover.])
6. Is it really important that the menu bar should flow with the page ? (I think it creates a lot of obstructions while viewing any particular item.)
7. The slider is not smooth enough.Make sure that its made smooth.

Do these things and resubmit.They will most probably accept it.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
ankit1103 says

Congrats..!!!

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
ankit1103 says

@manuelvega is right…Please work on the design some more..Your other things are good.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
ankit1103 says

:(:mad: Hello, I have seen a theme on themeforest. I liked it so much that I wanted to buy it, but now after depositing funds I cannot find it.I dont remember the name but I have some idea of the theme. I will pen down the details here and if you know the theme PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me the name or give me the link. Description : 1. HTML Theme (Mostly) 2. Mostly a Portfolio Template (Don’t exactly remember a business or a personal one) 3. It has a unique brown bar on the left side of the page. 4. When you click on that bar the main page slides to the right side at a certain angle giving it a 3D feel. 5. The left side brown bar has the project section.

If anybody knows the name or the theme please tell me. I am dying to find and buy it. I have been looking for it since 2 days but cannot find it. “I will surely make a bookmark from the next time for the themes I like.” Please help me. Thank You.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
ankit1103 says

Hello,

Are you guys still sleeping ? IE 10 has arrived a few months back and your website still doesn’t support it fully. The password reset feature wont allow any password. Even if we put the most complex passwords, it says it’s weak and doesn’t allow to change it.

Please pay attention to new browsers and your website problems.

by
by
by
by
by
by