hmm , okay , can you give me some constructive ideas , what you think is ugly about it ?
Hello, I am an extremely busy developer, for the last 2 months I have been working on a Wonderful theme for wordpress based off of thematic, with Tons of features, I am 70% done and cant seem to find the time to finish it , I need an experienced theme developer to help me finish off the remaining 30% of the work as I am over-loaded with projects.
This theme has REAL potential of succeeding on themeforest, and I am offering you the chance to take over and finish off a few more details and we can share the profits 50/50 , even though my contribution to the project would be at 70%.
The Features that have already been implemented : - 5 Skins ( CSS ) - 2 Sliders ( Layerslider and Flex-slider ) - Homepage Template - Single.php page Template with Sidebar - Comment Section - Admin pages for the homepage, the general settings, and Portfolio pages - options to change logo , change skins, change 3 background types ( solid color, image, or preset pattern ) ,set fixed-width or full-width template, change footer text, change contact information, set favicon, set featured post , and so much more
The Features Remaining yet to be implemented: - portfolio showcase page template - some sidebar widgets - some short-codes - blog showcase page template - Responsive CSS - integrate jquery lightbox for imagesHere is a link to the home page http://dev.papayagroup.org/ Here is a link to a sample post page http://dev.papayagroup.org/?p=17
All Designs are ready and I can act as a GREAT resource and guidance for you as this project is fully planned and all I need is a helping hand. If you are experienced and serious about this opportunity please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org , also if you feel like you dont want to be a partner but just want to freelance this for me I am open for all options.
Hello, I am developing WP theme, I need to include a slider in my theme but I am not sure about licensing issues and I cant figure out which sliders require a developer license and where to buy it from.
Some sliders I am interested in including are: Parallax , FlexSlider, and Nivo
can anyone help me out a bit ?