Posts by avik244

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
avik244 says

Yesterday themeforest just rejected my item, and without a proper explanation. If they could provide a more detailed feedback then it would be ok but they just sent a pre-recorded message. :(

“Unfortunately your submission Appolo One Page Parallax multipurpose template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies.

Our Review team also provided these comments:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

It is truly unfortunate since i worked so hard to create it, and what heck is their “minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies”???

they should just mention what is their requirements like “add comments to html, or choose a font not too bold or check for errors”!

here is my template demo url: click here

so it would be nice you guys actually provide some feedback so that i could improve the quality of my product.

by
by
by
by
by
by