As you can see I am author of Azexo Composer (for WordPress, Drupal and Joomla). I am ready to provide not only support of my items.
If you want to make your own theme on themeforest and faced to many issues, such as:
- you not have big resources for development, you want to invest as little as possible
- review team not approve your item
Join to google+ group here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114608287262508419308 and feel free to ask questions.
But please note I do not have much free time. But I’ll try to help you.
If someone has some tutorials / guides on this I would appreciate it;)
But I think the initial direction is not the right one. Both of this page layout composer works with drupal filter system on the body textarea tags. I think it would be far more better and powerful to integrate that visual composer with panels instead. Because it still a nightmare, even with that tools, to deal with core drupal blocks, regions etc…. Panels is good for that as you compose each page as you want.
I have opinion here.
1. I can not see what is future of Panels module. It is not ready layout interface for end users. And it is not very useful development tool – just Drupal standard. Because this interface very complex but amount of development automation is not very big. Panels module violate MVC model – it put front end (layout) with back end (context, relationships and views logic) into one interface. Why themer (or even end user) should work with complex Panels interface? – I am not understand it. So I think probably Panels project will abandoned or significantly reorganized.
2. Integration with Panels module will create competition between their layout functions.
3. I think best decision at this moment here use blocks form Panels module and insert it into layout. And allow themer or end user layout it via simple front end interface.
you mean on codecanyon – probably – yes – I want this .
in few days will be ported to drupal.
I am faced with same situation (demo: azexo.com).
But I am see a lot of non professional moments in your design. For example – menu borders and gradients. Blog – too many lines. Image borders – looks as old style.
Our Review team also provided these comments: Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
As I understand quality it is an aesthetic or technical requirements. But now I have only one main surmise – probable theme not enough unique. Both moments lead me to not understanding of situation.
Probable review team use term “quality requirements” as universal rejection reason – just not fit to our library?