Posts by baf2681

1001 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

29.97 is North America standard, has been since the 50’s.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_rate

This should explain anything about frame rates.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Like we said the new review system will make reviewing go faster but will take some time to work around the kinks.

It’s definitely a faster workflow, that’s just my experience in using it over the last 2 days. All files are queued in order including updates. This basically lets files be reviewed in the order they were received regardless of whether or not they are new, updates, stock, C4d, AE, motion backs etc.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Sweet! Im sure 10 more will pop up in its place.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Its a good way be banned from the forums and even the site :)

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Ok so here is the thing with interlaced footage:

As long as it doesn’t look to bad then we will accept it. The thing is with interlaced footage is that the more movement or motion in a clip then the more noticeable the interlacing is.

Most buyers here aren’t familiar with the run down felt just described nor do most people bother to even educated themselves about interlacing vs. progressive either.

To make it easier just use your best judgement. If the interlacing looks heavy or your clip has a lot of motion then de-interlacing or progressive may be a better solution. we are just try to prevent buyers from asking for refunds because they think the footage is bad, when in reality they just don’t know how to properly work with interlaced footage.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Not sure where the preconception that we dont work weekends comes from? More files equal more hours, we are all working as fast as much as we can. Large files take time to download. Just be patient and we will get to it as fast as we can.

Thanks.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says
AlexZlatev said
there should be separeted ques for each

There are but we cant play favorites.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

There are over a hundred files in the queue. Just because your number 2 in the C4D queue doesn’t mean you are 2 in the overall queue. Hope that helps.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says
placdarms said
Previous meet-ups in NY newer were formal with seminars and stuff. main idea is to hang out and meet each other in person. In fact I think we need someone to put together a small program like set the date, set the time, set the place and maybe ask Mark what they did in other meetings. As regarding place – you would need to think of some cafeteria or something that could accommodate a bunch of authors. but I don’t think it’s a paid gig. everyone pays for himself and cafeteria should be happy with 30-50 clients arriving at once and spending several hours there chilling, having snacks, drinks etc.

If Felt and Mocarg would be coming – that would be both our MODs, I’d like to come and represent review team (hope you’ll not beat my up behind the corner for some rejections :D ) I’d love if Mark and Brian would come, but most likely that would not me possible.

Misel told that someone from HQ should come. What’s your thoughts everyone? Who would you like to meet from Staff?

Yeah that would be a hike!!! Hope you guys have fun though. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by