Posts by baf2681

1001 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Telestream’s Episode Pro allows you to add a custom watermark from a file. I’m sure if it is a PC application though.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

I said i would gladly price and screen in a past post and i was shot down. If you need one i am all for it. If not, then in the future i wont link someone as an example for my frustrations. Seriously though, presets….......just kidding im done.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says
here is an example of using a preset without any modification.

http://www.flashden.net/item/handscountdown9/10345

at least he has rendered the video file by spending some of his time for those who don’t have the appropriate softwares ;)

Also. he is not selling the preset but an output of the preset and most of the videos are produced using either plugins or presets.

True, but there is a difference between plug-ins and presets. Plug-ins are a tool sets that allow you to create and be original.Presets are what they are, PRE made files by someone else. One can be original by making mods, not just using it as is.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

here is an example of using a preset without any modification.

http://www.flashden.net/item/handscountdown9/10345

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

any section i guess. I work in film and video so i posted it here. Feel free to comment across the board.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Presets and Plug-ins are 2 different things. Yes you can use the plug-ins to create something original but to use a PRESET without any kind of modification…come on! Presets are free with the software so why should you be allowed to profit from it. Did you model and animate it? NO, you didn’t. So why should you be allowed to make money off a file you had no original creative input on? Am I in the wrong on this matter? Feel free to vent on the topic.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Every time i Upload a file it appears 2 times. Anyone have any reasons as to why?

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says
Well, the fact that you have only participated in the forums once isn’t a good time to request modship.

I am also new to the site so there is a 1st time for everything I would imagine. I wasn’t requesting, just making a point on some of the weaker files that are priced equally with the more appealing files. Just thought i would be a good judge of quality, that’s all. Enjoy your forum!

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Triworks gives me good reviews so upload his stuff. If you need a video reviewer i would do it. But due to some of the BS files on here that people actually make money off of…I would probably be pushing files to the back of que also.

by
by
by
by
by
by