Posts by beaumont2000

5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
beaumont2000 says

Hi All,

I am using metronic responsive table in which sorting arrows on columns are invisible. If i use editable table then sorting arrows on columns are is visible. Is there any way to show sorting arrows with responsive tables.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

5 posts
beaumont2000 says

Hi, Unable to show progressive circle on dialog box. progressive circle showing on back page when click on dialog box and unable to show to user.

Using below code to show progressive circle on dialog box:

App.blockUI($(’.page-content’), false); ..... ...... ...... ...... ..... ....... App.unblockUI($(’.page-content’));

Progressive circle is working fine at parent page but we open dialog box and wanted to show progressive circle at dialog box by using above code but progressive circle showing behind the dialog box.

What will we have to do to show progressive circle on dialog box.

Thanks in advance

5 posts
beaumont2000 says

I am trying to achieve events of calendar through this code.

var jsonObj = [];

for (var x = 0; x < 5; x++)
{

item = {}

item ["title"] = x;

item ["start"] =new Date(y, m, x);

item ["backgroundColor"] = App.getLayoutColorCode('yellow');

jsonObj.push(item);}

jsonString = JSON.stringify(jsonObj);    

alert(jsonString);

When i am putting jsonString in the calendar events like this :

events: [jsonString]

Its not working and when i alert value of jsonString and put that value in events directly instead of put “jsonString” as shown above then its working fine.

So please let me know how to acheive the same using jsonString.

(for example:'events: [jsonString]')

Any help in right direction would be much appreciated.

5 posts
beaumont2000 says

Hi All,

When we open index page of metronic_v1.2.4 in Internet Explorer 8, it prompts the following:

“Error to help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls that could access your computer. Click here for options…”

When we allow blocked content, we got error: "Error: Access is denied".

We are facing the same problem at different locations. So please let us know what we need to do to get rid of the same.

Any help in right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance….

5 posts
beaumont2000 says

I am using themeforest-4021469-metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template, inside the draggable portlet option I am facing a problem. As per the option the portlets can move according to the user’s interest, but here this is not possible. The portlets can move only between two portlets. How can I solve this problem. I need help.

kindly reply Regards,

by
by
by
by
by
by