Wow, that’s amazing …..
Best of luck for your proposal, and happy B-Day
Congrats on this little cutie
There is no doubt about the quality of the item, and I’m sure the author deserves to be featured as well.
But, is it really necessary to use up two spots on the front-page for the same item, especially since front-page exposure became so limited?
This might be off topic, but I’m curios: How come there is an item from 2010 in the featured spot? I thought only new items can be featured?
I just saw that the author of the featured item is also the ‘featured author’.
Seriously, somebody must have a girlfriend working for Envato or something like that
I’m from Austria, but I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Climate: 17 – 49 °C, sunny throughout the year (reason No. 1 why we left Austria)
- ZERO income tax, corporate tax, investment tax, property tax …. (reason No. 2 why we left Austria)
- It’s an expatriate country, only 20% of the population are locals
- Lots of nice wide and clean beaches
- City of superlatives: world’s tallest skyscraper, biggest shopping mall, 7 star hotel, biggest marina, biggest airport, biggest entertainment park, fastest roller coaster …...
- There are more than 70 shopping malls in Dubai alone
- It’s hard to get bored here, there are plenty of concerts, sports events, art exhibitions….
- Great restaurants with top chefs with cuisine from all over the world
- Gas price: 0,40 $ per litre, or 0,12 $ per gallon
Only in Dubai:
- Leopards are kept as pets
- Huge ice cubes in pools
- Metro stations that look like space ships
- A ski arena in a shopping mall
- Air conditioned dog houses
- Cars covered with Swarovski crystals, or with a golden paint
- Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Bugati or Maybach feel like common cars
- Diego Maradona is the coach of a small soccer team
- Having a maid, a gardener and a driver is totally normal
- Toddlers dressed in Fendi or Armani
- A Batmobile is driving around town
- The ruler of Dubai goes shopping in a mall by himself
So, was this a fake DCMA , or was this guy really thinking that you violated his copyright?
I’m having the same problem, two emails but NO money. The SWIFT transfer usually takes two days, and since it’s the 20th I’m starting to think something is wrong.
Ticket No.: #233976
Hey,in case you are using the SMOF theme panel, here is the solution: https://github.com/sy4mil/Options-Framework/issues/95