Don’t you like to take up a challenge from time to time?
7zip. little big software:)
This is our initial concept for Boomerang Theme (rejected PSD ): http://www.flickr.com/photos/bringthepixel/with/4949295504/Reviewer words:
1. This is not aesthetic ready for psd template category. 2. This is more suitable for site template category and almost ready for that. I recommend to directly convert this into HTML /CSS and re-submit.
So we developed further and further the initial concept You can see accepted WP version here: http://boomerang.bringthepixel.com/
As you can see there is a big difference between before|after – thanks to reviewer.
OMG . Did I say reviewer?
WP 3 “background feature” works like this
- increase line-height
- restyle contact form – there is so much wasted white space
- increase contrast: maybe with more solid colors
I’m trying to edit my item description and all I get is this message:
Please review the following issues that occurred * Documentation must specify a value
Maybe I am blind or missing something?
maybe mod_rewrite doesn’t work
You know I haven’t read the full thread but I understand where you are coming from – I have definite prrof that the sales of an item are dependant on the day they are reviewed and up for sale [...]
I just wanted to say that it doesn’t really matter when it goes online as you will have 7 days of sale on the homepage weekend or non weekend. My Xero theme and Stuff theme, both wordpress, both came out on the same day, mine got 8 sales and stuff got 30+ so it doesn’t really affect the sales what day it came out.Just my two cents
Please do some math
1. Release on friday -> 4-6 days on front-page with 5 sales per day -> you’re very very lucky to be in “weekly top sellers” list
2. Release on monday -> 4-6 days on front page with 5 sales per day -> you’re pretty sure to be in that list -> more sales
As I said before:
“weekly top sellers list” based on last 7 days = I don’t care about review time or release day