Posts by cg219

153 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
cg219 says
With this new system, the downloads page should be done with. SO they can download that first time. Maybe get a confirmation email which states if they get it or not, then it is removed from their page not to be downloaded again.
Even if it was removed they still have the files either on their local machine, personal server or clients server. So it wouldn’t really help out.

true but still gets rid of the option of downloading it whenever they feel like it over again. What is the whole purpose of that anyway??

Would there anyway to implement some kind of license number to open the files. Hmmm I’m not sure, I’m not a security person but there must be a way to minimize piracy, there’s never going to be a 100% efficient way but should be more than just a trust policy.

153 posts
+2 more
cg219 says

With this new system, the downloads page should be done with. SO they can download that first time. Maybe get a confirmation email which states if they get it or not, then it is removed from their page not to be downloaded again.

Any +1’s?

153 posts
+2 more
cg219 says

I just think people will keep buying single licenses honestly.

Also anyone realize that license is spelled wrong lol.

153 posts
+2 more
cg219 says

Works cool, It took a minute to figure out where the preferences were. The lack of a Dock icon makes it seem like the app isn’t launching. Its in the status bar for people who can’t find it.

153 posts
+2 more
cg219 says

+1 and it can be in queue for days. I was 43 about 3 days ago and have no idea if I moved at all or anything.

153 posts
+2 more
cg219 says

o you just can’t sell that item here on envato as well. Whatever you sell here can’t be sold in other places. So if that file isn’t uploaded here, you’re not breaking any rules.

153 posts
+2 more
cg219 says

I’ve seen the language, there is a learning curve if your not very familiar with C. It looks like mash of languages. Once you get it though, it will be a great asset.

153 posts
+2 more
cg219 says

There guidelines for this new uploading process?? I would like to know if I can just upload AS projects that do not have an FLA .

153 posts
+2 more
cg219 says
How freaking lame? it got me upset
Personally I see nothing wrong with having competition, but that borders on copyright infringement with the name they used for the site. I think there is a legal term for when people do this kind of thing, brand dilution or something along those lines.
Yup tis copyright infringement, flashden shoudl get them shut down, the site looks amatuerish anyway.

Exactly, look like it was put up over night once Flex was hinted at on FlashDen. Its just low and I think they wasted their time. No one serious is going to join.

153 posts
+2 more
cg219 says

looks great Dan

by
by
by
by