Posts by charlie4282

4071 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
charlie4282 Moderator says

What is the exact error you are getting?

Are you sure you have the WordPress version not the HTML version? Have you tried installing the theme via FTP?

4071 posts
+2 more

Even if a company wants to sponsor you that doe snot guarantee you will get the visa – irrelevant of the industry (although yes ‘in demand’ ones definitely help.

My wife was granted a ‘highly skilled visa’ (working in financial anti-corruption), but i could not go on her visa. Eventually my company (a global agency) sponsored me to go to our offices there BUT the process (as mentioned before) is crazy complicated and expensive PLUS if a company want to sponsor you then it costs then a fortune as well.

I wish anyone trying all the best luck in the world to get through but even if you get spotted by someone out there both you and the potential employer will still need to go through the paperwork, process, tests, meet the rest of the requirements.

4071 posts
+2 more
4071 posts
+2 more

You have a few validation issues which need resolving

The typography has a number of areas that could be improved:

- The main slider type could be more creative & the ‘intro-sub’ fonts different

- Both on main slider and the timeline the text is v hard to read over the image backgrounds

- Personally (and it’s only my opinion) I turned off the Rajdhani font and your default looks way cleaner

- Be careful not to have too many font sizes

The scroll is strange and hard to control on our laptop/imac unless using only the nav links

CITRINE PLAN being left aligned does not really work with all other pricing titles center aligned (I get why you did it but still feel it would be better to be consistent)

Make sure your portfolio items actually link to something

The nav left aligned feels out of place – again only personal opinion but I would shift it to the right

Logo could be improved

Footer needs improvement

Generally it does not really offer something which is not already available here, needs more too it, and most of all attention to detail – quality will always win over quantity

4071 posts
+2 more

(unofficial answer but speaking from experience) You could potentially on a working holiday visa (dependent on age and previous visits etc), and you could work (under restrictions) for up to a year this way.

You cannot just emigrate there without the correct visas and/or sponsorship. It is one of the toughest countries to get into unless a company is supporting you or you working a very specialized and in demand area e.g. lawyers, doctors etc.

there are a lot of different rules and regulations but in its simplest form there is no way you can move permanently with the intention of being a web designer let alone in a ‘self-employed’ environment like here. Plus the process and living there is very expensive and if you are looking at Sydney, Melbourne or Perth etc then you would need to be a seriously big author on here to survive on that alone.

4071 posts
+2 more

I would suggest contacting support@envato.com because you have no buyer badge it would appear like the purchase did not go through. Good luck

4071 posts
+2 more

If your friend purchased it then it will be in their account not your one. Have you checked there?
He meant to say his friend bought using his account. :D

Fair point

There is no buyer badge associated with this acocunt so nothing has been purchased using it.

Either the purchase did not complete or they deposited funds but never bought the file

Check the balance on the account (top right by the sign out link), maybe the funds are there ready to purchase something?

Hope that helps

4071 posts
+2 more

If your friend purchased it then it will be in their account not your one. Have you checked there?

4071 posts
+2 more

I was actually referring to the second one (Mercury). Same feedback stands for both though e.g. create an ‘about’ page etc/

4071 posts
+2 more

In your downloads section here click download then select ‘Installable WordPress Files Only’ and try that one.

If you do not see this option when you click the download button then the chances are you have not bought a WP theme (but the name in the title here sounds right for one)

by
by
by
by
by
by