4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more
charlie4282
says

Ha ha!

What we found basically replicates YouTube’s 360 video in a native player that seems to work embedded everywhere.

The preview seems to have some questionable responsive behaviour – but that is fixable and the actual player responds well.

If anyone wants to know the name they can drop me a private message on here.

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more
charlie4282
says

Aweosme idea but regretfully it is full VR 360 Video.

We just found one platform which plays natively in browsers without forcing apps. Can’t share it in case of promotion – need to set a good example as a moderator! ;-) but it looks absolutely awesome.

Fingers crossed we can make it work!

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more
charlie4282
says

Does anyone know of a way of natively playing 360 video on mobile IOS/Android without having to launch it in an app?

We know that Chrome allows YouTube to do this but what we are after is a way of doing it for those NOT using Chrome or a video on YouTube.

There are players incl. Kolor, GoPano etc. which work great on desktop but as soon as you try and play the same videos on Iphone or Android it forces you to try and download/play in their apps.

Does anyone know of any hacks or a way around this?

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more
charlie4282
says

I don’t know Joomla but I just looked in the source code where it says it is Joomla.

It could be a stock theme I just don’t know enough about Joomla to judge.

You could easily build something like this with one of the many WP themes on here or if you want Joomla then personally I think you could do something much nicer with this http://themeforest.net/item/beauty-center-multipurpose-services-template/8979136

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more
charlie4282
says

Looks like a custom built Joomla site not a theme.

There are several beauty/hair etc Joomla themes on here http://themeforest.net/search?category=cms-themes%2Fjoomla&term=hair&utf8=%E2%9C%93

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more
charlie4282
says
http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/corporate/directory-listings

Check some of these BUT bear in mind that it is never going to be exactly what you want and these kind of sites require a lot of setup, management and editing to get right. Plus if you are planning to charge people to list etc then you need an extended license

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more
charlie4282
says

With all due respect you are a long way off the required standard for here.

There are several issues with fundamental spacing etc. but most of all the typography needs serious work.

You need to compare this to others for sale here and you will see the premium difference.

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more
charlie4282
says

Envato jobs? There is a ‘Careers’ link in footer.

+1 also if you are referring to people looking to hire people with modifications and editing etc, then they really forums are not the right place to do this and there is www.studio.envato.com

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more
charlie4282
says

What theme? Have you asked the author?

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership