Posts by charlie4282

3163 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

So not sure why you put it in the code i assume? When you upload the main theme there will be an option most likely in Theme options to upload your own logo – this is the best way to do this otherwise you need to hide the logo div in the CSS but to be honest you are much better off taking whatever code was added to put the logo there out and checking the theme option/documentation to insert your from there

3163 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

It looks like its just a list of items so it should be no problem – email the author and ask

3163 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

you mean header or logo?

3163 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Link? You can resubmit you just need to make noticable changes

3163 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

At the end of the day if you struggle with the ‘editor’ which is about as fundamental as it comes with WordPress then you will struggle with any WordPress theme. You might find it easier to hire someone to build a site for you. Good luck

3163 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Have you imported the demo content and set it up completely e.g. sliders, nav and set home/blog pages? If so then it should look the same as the demo unless there are images that the author did not include for copyright purposes

3163 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Typography and spacing needs a ton of work, portfolio don’t work properly in FF, not enough to it and nothing unique about it.

3163 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

I still do not understand what it is you are trying to submit. What you have there is a basic animation with some pop ups attached. It s not even close to a completed file ready for here and I imagine that is why the reviewer did not give you any constructive feedback.

There is not really anything for people to give you advice on as it is except that:

- the concept is very 1990-2000

- you will need to do something seriously radical with the page sections to make it visually appealing

- if you are going to use a 3D box then really the edges and faces of it should be even

- as it is it does break on iphone, or if you resize the browser down on PC, and does not work on ipad

- there is no header, no footer, no content yet,

- what typography there is is awful

- the colors clash

- the pop ups are minute

Personally I would drop this completely take some time to look at what is for sale here and the quality of design and functionality

3163 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

I don’t get it – a 3D box with pop ups on clicking different faces of it? There is nothing on the sections? It breaks when you adjust the screen size – am i missing something? is there an actual template somewhere that we missed?

3163 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

+1 that link is actually a downloadable file. The contents need to be hosted and working somewhere

by
by
by
by
by
by