PSD no but code most likely
It is already a vast improvement on what you posted last time.
You will get a better response if you wait until it is done and post the complete file but for now:
- Obviously fix the icons under the slider
- Generally it needs to breath more, space it out esp below the circles and above the text
- Header and esp footer needs improving.
- Typography is still a little inconsistent
- Your biggest issue is the about/contact/team section. IT just does not work (not sure if that is finished yet). You need to split these pages apart and have individual styled versions for each section.
- Needs way more features and elements including some of the bootstrap basics like tabs etc but also osmehting different and unique to the design.
- As it is it looks like a free bootstrap frame and the design needs refining quite a bit
That said IT is your first attempt and we see a lot worse. The slider looks nice with the text overlay so I would suggest taking what you have and evolving it. Take a look at some of the JS, Ajax, CSS etc effects other big selling files use and focus on spreading the site out and fine tuning the detail in design.
Why not share a link to your file that was rejected – maybe someone can help you identify where it can be improved?
It would be much better if Envato emailed buyers when a purchased item is updated, or have a marker or seperate section in Downloads for updated items.
This already happens right? If you click the box next to the item in your downloads you get an email telling you an update in available to an item
That header area is a huge asset the the theme – it just looks weird with the big block in the middle. Not sure right now what I would put there but have a think and it will really make it stand out.
Ok on laptop a few things:
- Logo hangs over header in Firefox (not Chrome)
- Social icons in footer are hidden by default and show on hover in all browser
- I like the big block header on pages but the central long block of text ruins it and something more imaginative and wider may look better here
- Demo full width/sidebar pages are empty and look incomplete?
Typography across the site could be more consistent and perhaps spaced a little better
It is HTML4 strict not HTML 5 (not that that should make a massive difference)
There are some really nice touches in there especially what we do icon tabs etc but I do agree with the reviewer somewhat that it could be refined and developed a little before approval
Will have a better look when I get back in about an hour but on my iPhone the element animations seem a bit off and there is some spacing issues but again that’s just on a phone so no true reflection. Will look again shortly on my iMac
DarkstarDesigns is correct, however I do think they should work on the time items are displayed. Right now for example, the same items are there for a long time, but sometimes they approve so many in a row that a few won’t even last for like 10 minutes.
This would be good but I think the way it is now is the only fair way to everyone even if it is not ideal. If you give fixed amount of time for everyone then the queue would build up quickly.
It’s not bad – maybe a little too like a few others here. Validate the code fully and maybe add some other useful pages like contact, about, or gallery/portfolio. I’s also consider spacing the post titles and dates more and social icons look low quality and cut off in footer/author pages