Posts by charlie4282

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

It all needs work, right down to design fundamentals like spacing, alignment, typography, margins, code has errors, design looks outdated and nothing new.

Sorry there is too much to comment in detail

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

It wouldn’t work because authors would make minor updates to stay top of the pile

3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says

I assume you remembered to remove the Themeforest top bar (that would stop it responding) on the demo because the demo here http://demo.crunchpress.com/city-government/ works perfectly on ipad and iphone

3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says

You can add the documentation in whatever format you want i.e. PDF, HTML, Video etc etc as long as it is adequate and all there.

3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Why not just test the demo on a phone or ipad?

3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says
http://themeforest.net/user/flatking send this guy an email using the form on the right. He will come back to you today and is a really reliable freelancer/author on here. Good luck
3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says

I would need to ask one of the designers we work with to give an accurate quote so leave it with me.

We would need more of a brief though. We need to know how many/what pages you need.

Just need the design and the template completed” does not really explain what the “Template” is supposed to be. The first question a designer will ask me is how many pages do they have to design.

I assume as you are not worried about the functionality you do not need the domain search to be working then?

Thanks

3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says

When you say “theme” do you mean WordPress – you know this site is not that right?

What is included under “any major functionality”

Noone can give you a realistic quote without knowing more details as to what elements and functions you need.

Either way it is not going to be cheap to do – why not look at themes on here? http://themeforest.net/search?category=wordpress&direction=desc&order_by=best-match&term=hosting&utf8=%E2%9C%93

3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Open the “documentation.zip” and it will talk through how to install the theme

3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says

If you mean for WP and you understand PHP then there are several good tutorials on Google or you can try this http://wordpress.org/plugins/just-the-page/

by
by
by
by
by
by