Posts by chrisakelley

3118 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

Hey gang, so I recently purchased a theme and now wondering how to upload this theme to my WordPress account. Is it on the dashboard somewhere that would indicate to “import” a theme?.. I can’t see anything to help me figure it out. Christine a.k.a CreativeOwl
have you gotten any answers on this – i am in the same boat

if your talking about a wordpress.com account you cannot add themes from themeforest to it, if its self-hosted go to the link I posted above

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

yes i am talking about theme. where can i get the profile page and the item discussion ? any link ? thank

with out know which item it is no one would know just go to the page of the item and click the comments section its below the picture

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

Hi everyone, I am new here. I would like to purchase an Email template, but I have 2 questions:

1) Can I use this in Aweber

2) Can I edit the template

1. it depends on the template its best to ask in the item discussion on the template your interested in

2. in short yes they are all html some come with specialized versions for mailchimp etc..

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

hi,

can the sign up at the slide show be a option? what i mean is if i check the checkbox of the sign up it will appear at the slide show otherwise no.

please help.

thank

Hello if your talking about a theme its best to contact the author of that theme either from there profile page or in the item discussion

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

They’ve been saying this forever, that they’re working on individual item forums. I don’t think it’s anywhere close to being ready, although I don’t actually know. It is definitely high on the list of desired features for authors and Envato knows that… And (from what I remember) has said they are working on it. But maybe my brain is playing tricks on me and I’m remembering wrong.

collis made a post a while ago saying the design was done if i remember right, it was in another thread around the birthday bundle

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

Hello rcently bought / downloaded a construction for your site neoturic ….. it has a countdown timer until an opening date but how do i make this work thanks Hope you can help …

its best to contact the theme author from his profile page or ask it on the item discussion

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

it sounds like your maybe using a wordpress.com account? or is it self hosted? if its self hosted then refer to this video http://wiki.envato.com/buying/support-buying/solving-broken-theme-issues/ it shows up to upload everything

Chris

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

My first WP site… I’m using Pai’s business theme from Theme Forest. (1) I don’t know where to find the CSS for type color for menu. Want to change blue. (2) The Home page, http://www.sportinlifesportfishing.com/Welcome doesn’t carry the same home page theme as advertised. Note: i currently have a default.html page, site links work once you get in (Welcome requires capital W and will later be the index). Thank you!!

Hello, its best to contact the author of the theme http://themeforest.net/user/peerapong or post it on the item discussion page http://themeforest.net/item/pai-simple-and-clean-business-corporate-template/discussion/135346

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

Hi its best to contact the author of theme, but you can always make a page template a static page see http://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_a_Static_Front_Page and then in your admin section allowing comments on that page, for example try it with the twentyten theme and it should do what you want. now thats said it really depends if the theme has comment functionality on the page template.

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

i do too and i just realized it :) i made the same mistake

by
by
by
by