yes the whole page gets deleted, also note it cannot be resubmitted

3118 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

not the perfect resolution to the scenario but you still own the copyrights of the coding you could file a dcma so your works not being used, If you have talked to the client before you could also try contacting them. Did you have a contract with the GD?

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Note: The edge release is subject to change constantly, as a basis for new releases, and all the numbered versions (e.g. v1, v2) can be considered stable and not subject to change.
3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

I have pdf book “How to be a rockstar WordPress Designer” and in that book you have description how to create one blog and portfolio theme. I wonder can you sell that theme here on themeforest? Of course with slightly changed design.

you do know that book was wrote by one of the founders of this company right?

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

have you actually set up a subdomain within your hosting cp?

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

Seems like a great design, but if it got rejected from the PSD category for aesthetic quality, it should get rejected from the HTML or Wordpress categories as well for the same reasons. I know a lot of people suggested coding it up, but instead of plowing forward, maybe step back for a second and fix your current problems. Because in the end, when you submit it as a HTMl/Wordpress template, it will still be that same design that they rejected the first time, and chances are they’ll reject it again.

Your design is actually really good, and has a lot of nice polished UI elements. There are a few problems with it however that probably got it rejected in the first place. The overall design feels slightly cluttered, there’s a lot of stuff packed in a small space. There are a lot of little details that could be improved. Try this, instead of determining the quality of the design by the entire PSD , look at individual small parts. I mean really small, 50 by 50px small. Think of this as your viewpoint, and just look at every inch of that design. If there is one tiny part that doesn’t look excellent on its own without the rest of the design, then something needs changing.

Take your tagline for example. Let’s say you cropped out the rest of the design and looked at that. Would that really look special at all? On the other hand, look at the “new item” image. It looks like a pretty high quality UI element all by itself.

But yeah, definitely don’t code it up yet. You’ve got to walk before you can run, yadda yadda,ect…

Regards,
Potshot

PSD has the highest design standards many themes that get rejected in the PSD category will get accepted in the html or wordpress

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

that red kills my eyes…

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

ie7.css loads in all browsers, and no javascript at all…......

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

Do you guys have some tips and tricks? Some good article worth reading?
oh i see…your sales are low these days…well, if studiopress can say that his theme is “beautiful and secure” then you can say for your theme that it’s seo optimized without doing anything :)

Low sales?

Nah :)

I just want to make my theme better, that’s it.
:ohrly: I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen another author’s dashboard screen. Talk about a motivator. I think I’ll print that out and paste it on my wall as inspiration.

my new background image

by
by
by
by
by
by