3113 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Yes, I’m holding a grudge. :P

+1 , I think the point of view of the article is a little deceiving though, it doesnt show firefox or opera in the site and it shows no source code of the app(we dont know if there were prefixes or javascript) it looks like something that was designed for a mobile app which I wouldn’t expect it to work in any IE. Im not defending IE I think it will eventually die but its not going anywhere anytime soon, so I either have to deal with what Microsoft puts out or change my career field.

3113 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Suport: We will suspend the website until they delete the file :) =))) lovely…. i may bring down a file hosting website :))

+1, its always best to whois the site and send it directly to the host as well as the site in general, hosts(as long as its a US or a country that has copyright laws) normally take dcmas very seriously because technically if you wanted to go after the host you could your product is on there servers many host just remove the files themselves or shutdown the site without questions

3113 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

Safari and chrome also have @-webkit-keyframes which firefox opera and IE def do not but it also isnt a css standard (yet).
Chrome as of now has no support for 3d transitions only safari does. the animations are transitions are great paired with javascript (currently working on jquery plugin slider specifically for the ipad/iphone/webkit devices thatll be glp or mit)
now that being said IE in my opinion will never compare to Safari or Chrome because the fact it doesnt use the webkit engine and sadly opera is 1 above firefox when it comes to transitons and animations atm.

{OT} killer avatar ivor

3113 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

send it to there hosting provider EDIT : sending you the link in pm

3113 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

only the copyright holder can file a dcma take down notice (which is you) now that being said if the site is not hosted in the US or any other country that supports copyright laws your pretty much SOL

3113 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Thanks for link Keliah, its obviously a cu3er clone but if it’s okay to use then I’ll be using it for my next project.
The theme you’re talking about does not use a cu3er clone nor does it use the link Keliah gave. It uses the Nivo Slider in the link I gave you. Check the source for yourself, no Flash involved.

hover over home and go to 3d slider in the theme, its piecemaker

3113 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

check you .htaccess it may be pointing to wordpress

3113 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Hey bro,

you have to read :)

I think this guy just bought the theme and does the work for a friend. He doesnt resell it, he just does what every buyer do here. He uses the theme for a client.

Calm down and take a deeper look next time.

its actually an Envato authors website, I doubt hes taking and reselling themes.

3113 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

report it to support

3113 posts
  • United States