3118 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Hello every one ,

I design websites for my customers … Recently i got a client whose requirements all most meet to a template available on themeforest for sale.

So i wanted to ask if i can purchase the template from here and then modify it to my clients exact requirements and charge him for it.. ?

I will be using the template only for one client and i am interested in regular licence ..

Please reply…

Yes theres alot of designers that do that but I suggest you tell your client that it is a template and is not a complete custom job, even if you modify it to beyond recognition(clears up confusion if they see something similar and go wtf they stole my site)

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
I need one :(
ditto

double ditto :)

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Hello people… everytime i make a design it seems to not be a proved can anyone tell me whats wrong with this design (its in 5 jpegs sorry)

www.kiiddo.nl/home.jpg www.kiiddo.nl/about.jpg www.kiiddo.nl/services.jpg www.kiiddo.nl/solutions.jpg www.kiiddo.nl/contacts.jpg

i hope anyone can tell me what to aprove so i can post it on themeforest

best regards Digi-Templates

what category are you trying to submit it to? and take a look at some of the premiums items here and that’ll give you some idea what you have to change my initial thought, redesign the whole thing there isnt much there to be honest

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
I only use @Font-face these days. You can’t use custom fonts faster than this: http://code.google.com/webfonts

+1 plus Im not a huge fan of adding extra javascript(the ones Im currently working on has alot of it anyways)

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Hi all,

I just found on the net a very useful collection of cheat sheets for html, css, wordpres 3 and jquery… Although this link is japanese, you probably understand where you have to click to get to the pages.

http://coliss.com/articles/build-websites/operation/work/hand-piking-html5-css3-jquery-wordpress-cheat-sheets.html

It has been really helpful to me, its fascinating what people create in their spare time!

Cheers Bebel

made a thread somewhat similar a few months ago http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/things-that-make-life-easier/29877 has some good resources

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
I think it may be the usage of this theme thats problem. The design is pretty solid.
Hi mediasocket thanks for your reply. What do you mean by the use of this theme could you elaborate a little please?

did you try replying to the email? the reviewers are pretty great on explaining why things got rejected

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

EDIT :I got beat

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Hey,

I’m looking for a community gallery template with CMS where users can upload their own pictures!

Can anyone point me towards the right direction?

Thanks!

buddypress + plugins, some of it may take some customization depending on what you want.

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
What do you mean by framework? Like a current theme and then just editing it?

Pretty much, except the theme has no Style or anything. It is just basic. But has all the features.

Some I’ve tried weren’t good, and didn’t support stuff I wanted.

start from scratch ;) others peoples code is still other peoples code, if you want something create it plus youll learn a ton of things you never new in the process

EDIT : also what features are you looking for itll help more to give you a framework that will suit your needs

3118 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
I purchased the Sleex WordPress site (sleex-for-business-and-portfolio-10-skins-source). I’m trying to use the slideshow on the homepage but it is not working. I set up the slides based on posts but the images are not appearing. What am I doing wrong? Please see www.edwardsdrivingschool.com/portal

have you tried to contact the themes author? they will know way more about there own them then any of us :) for reference you can contact the author from there profile page(towards the bottom) found here http://themeforest.net/user/highthemes

by
by
by
by
by
by