Sorry that this took so long, but we’ve just rolled out some changes here:
- “License Certificate” is now “License certificate & purchase code” (thanks pixel entity)
- The main download link still defaults to “Main File(s)”
- For CodeCanyon, ThemeForest and ActiveDen, “Main File(s)” is now “All files & documentation”
- For WordPress themes, we still have the additional “Installable WordPress file”
- For PhotoDune we already replaced “Main File(s)” with “Medium” etc
If there are other sites or major categories where “All files & documentation” makes more sense than the default “Main File(s)”, please let me know!Thanks for your patience on this one!
can you change the text on the “download” button to “downloads” as theres multiple downloads it should be plural
if youre going to make any modifications then yes. If you are using a theme as is then no.
The main reason why is if the parent theme makes a update your changes dont get wiped out
its a custom job
I know this was a whole year ago but are any of you guys still running? Trying to get back into it, on a high right now from running 8k, need some more friendly competition to spur me on further And OMG why has it taken them so long, they still haven’t got the challenges section back up
I hurt my foot part late last year so Ive been on and off most of the year, need to start picking up my miles for a half in september.
Me and Jami were talking about challenges the other week(or month) and she emailed Nike and got a challenges are “in the pipe” response, once(if) they bring them back we will go a comp going ASAP especially now Nike+ is for Android as well.
I have a similar issues. I tried installing my theme and this is the error message received.
Unpacking the package… Installing the theme… The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. Theme install failed.I’m very disappointed.
Unzip the download