If a man has the balls to apologise then I’m no-one to refuse. All good, big happy GR family
1) I didn’t tell a lie, I was (probably) incorrect. I aplogise if I said sth incorrect about one of your items.
In fact one of my own items fetaures well known artist names in the preview. I always thought that “slipped through”. So I wasn’t talking down to you, I just saw your item and thought: “maybe that’s why…”
No ill intentions, no malicious lies, no negative vibes. Don’t be offended, no offence intended.
2) I am no-one. I am not half the designer many others are here. In fact I’m a hobbyist. I’m here to learn and improve my skills. I have a day job, I just do this for fun. So I don’t consider myself “someone” – I am very aware of my limitations.
3) You will get your grey paw – it’s surprisingly easy. Kudos to Envato for that.
Yes, I do think that many of your posts are aggressive and self righteous. But that is my opinion, just like you think I’ma jerk – that’s cool. Remember, this is the virtual world. Nothing here really matters. Who knows, maybe in the real world you’re actually a nice guy
Peace and good luck
P.S.: Toivo just meant that it was good not to just shout back. Thx Toivo I’m not actually a classy guy, I like beer and football … lol
“STUDY before throwing crap on me.”
I may not have studied copyright law. I may even be wrong in what I said. I did however speak to you in an educated manner.
I didn’t give you hate. However reading every thread you’ve posted here so far seems quite hateful, ill mannered and ill spoken.
I find it surprising that you keep throwing insults around and request help and kindness in return.
Yup – hence the ... irony was on
Usually my ideas come to me when I see something. So what I do is take a photo with my mobile phone. When I see the photo again, I also remember the idea … and it’s a lot quicker than sketching
Everybody has their own tricks I guess ;D
1) There should not be anything less than 5 stars. Cos if it got approved by the review team it should be a five-star item. If it weren’t, that would mean that graphic River allows poor quality items on their marketplace.
I always thought that graphic River was a premium marketplace
2) 1 poor rating will ruin your average – that’s why it’s an average – averages tend to do that
Obviosly I don’t know what you submitted, but the one item in your portfolio has nothing but trademarked names … that must have slipped through once, but usually that is not allowed…
New set of backgrounds – approved in 21 mins. W00T!
I’ve only ever had good experiences with the review team – and I was usually the one who messed up on my submissions because I missed sth….
The delays were never the review team’s fualt, that’s a corporate issue.
My last items also got reviewed in 1 – 2 days. (backgrounds). That’s deifnitely en improvement