@anps What keyboard do you have?
jejeje just joking guys, nothing bad will happen this 21…
Haha, you have no idea how wrong you are.
There’s a big chance of the world ending as we know it. Why? Because of the idiots who believe the world will end on 21st. Those idiots will lose their minds and start riots and looting and who knows what else. Let’s just hope the governments are ready for such a scenario, if they aren’t, things will get very bad, very fast.We’ll see all about it on youtube and the news.
Why I know an alien reptilian race controls the world:
1) Freemasons/Illuminati have links with the Ancient Egyptians, from the Knights Templar to the beginnings of the USA. Hence why the Illuminati logo is on the one dollar bill – fact.This is documented throughout history, if you research for yourself – you’ll get to the same conclusion. The only difficult part is to accept whether the devil is real or an alien race is controlling the world
2) The Illuminati control the Federal Reserve Bank and therefore control America, they have also infiltrated other super powers in the UN and are pushing for a one world government. Illuminati members also own half of the worlds wealth – fact.
3) The Illuminati at their highest level are a satanic cult. – fact.
4) Satanic cults open their minds to a higher dimensional realm to achieve enlightenment and power, which history tells us is some mythological creature dubbed the devil.. but this is a lie, it’s an alien reptilian race operating outside of our dimension.
Curiously, I just found this old movie on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpqQv1Y3nA0 that somehow is related to what you wrote.
I guess svg images will be used in a higher percent.
Stylius saidAll people apologising for bad EN, they are Russians, they all admitted downloading from warez, and purchased for support. It’s so easy to find them.. just 2 or 3 questions. I don’t know if 150mil Russians are like this, but my conclusion is about to get final.
dnp_theme saidAll the 155 million native speaking Russians admitted to have stolen your themes? That’s very bad indeed! How bad people are these Russians.
I decided to NEVER provide support for Russians and Russian speaking countries, because piracy is beyond my power.
They all admitted they downloaded from file sharing first, and said they purchased for support, and support is not guaranteed in any case. Very bad.
dnp, from my point of view, it’s a lack of professionalism to judge and blame a full nation only for a few. I think we should look in our own yard. You wanna tell me that you never ever in your life downloaded something illegally?
As for items, you can write something like this in your documentation or wherever else: ‘If you like this theme, please support the developer and buy it’ or something like that.
All the best
1. Many themes might look similar but you can’t definitely judge the way they’re designed because every person has a different ‘taste’ or a theme might have a slightly different style that’s closer to the client’s needs.
2. For anything else you should look for custom work. I’m not sure if plumbers, roofers, electricians or other individuals might wanna have a website or just be listed in a directory. There can be a lot of talking involved here but I’m not the right person to do that
Good luck, Ciprian
web developers = develop website functionality (back-end etc) web designers = design websites and develop the structure of the pages (front-end development). Some web designers know more code, some less but they have a better eye for design.