Posts by codec124

39 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
codec124 says

Are you looking for Android development team?

Please share your details to manikandan@optisolbusiness.com. we have experienced mobile apps developers.

Thanks,

I’m a developer Android application

39 posts
codec124 says

Hello everyone I am Andorid apps devloper Search for a person or team worked with them

39 posts
codec124 says

Hello everyone I am Andorid apps devloper Search for a person or team worked with them

39 posts
codec124 says

I would recommend spending more time on the design and making sure that everything is really neat and tidy. You should submit it and see what happens!

Thanx bro

39 posts
codec124 says
39 posts
codec124 says

So you just want to develop plugins?

It will take a lot of those to make proper profit from a partnership
I want a template like this http://themeforest.net/item/autotrader-car-marketplace-html-template/5234565?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=ThemeFuse

I’m going to developed language php and mysql

39 posts
codec124 says

I am guessing that you are a PHP SQL developer that wants a partnership with a designer and HMTL coder to develop themes for sale here?

Sale for codecanyon

39 posts
codec124 says

Hello I am web devloper php/mysql I want Designer and coder html5 For the work that we will develop templates It was added in Codecanyon

EXAMPLE TEMPLATE : http://themeforest.net/item/autotrader-car-marketplace-html-template/5234565?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=ThemeFuse

http://themeforest.net/item/gonzo-clean-responsive-wp-magazine/2415788?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=OllieMcCarthy

This project a good profit

Thanks Codec124

39 posts
codec124 says

I’ve had a few PSD themes approved and I’m looking for a developer to code them, all sales would be split 50/50.

I’d made partnerships with some developers who messed me around by delaying for 6+ months and taking weeks to reply.

I have 4 themes, Molecule, Xylem, Chemistry and LUCA, which I am looking to have converted to wordpress, if you are interested I’m looking for someone who can create high quality work within a short timeframe.

Hi i am Html5 code contact me

39 posts
codec124 says

Hello,

Looking for a good designer to team up with for WP Multipurpose, Blog/Magazine, Resume / Portfolio (In future most likely Woo Commerce) themes on ThemeForest.

It can start with a shared account, to divide the profit either on 50/50 basis, if the designer will be willing and able to share some of the support and other theme related work (can be discussed later), or 60/40 – developer/designer if considering the work on the designer part is complete when the PSD files are ready.

The only requirement for the designer is to have the suggested designs previously approved by Themeforest, on personal or shared accounts, during which all profit will go to the designer.

Folks that have some designs approved already or have experience on the marketplace will be preferable, but everyone interested is welcome to share the portfolio.

Currently I am in the process of finding the right teammate, after which about 8-10 days will be required to prepare all of the frameworks and necessary files ready for a new design conversion. The near estimation for conversion of design to a WordPress theme for the first theme can last from 7 to 12 days. Once we have the first theme approved the timings for next ones would be shorter.

If you are interested, please reply with the following information: 1. A little bit about yourself, your work, links 2. How do you see future work process 3. Timings for 1 design template, and what kind of templates you prefer to make 4. In case of collaboration, are there any ready/approved designs you would suggest as the first design(s). 5. How much time in long term are you planning to invest and what further developments do you see in the collaboration

Thank you.

Hello I am designer I want to work with the team

by
by
by
by
by
by