Posts by creativedev101

4 posts
creativedev101 says

Hi

I am looking for very good UX/UI designers who can design me templates for my projects. We will start from free classified ads website template design, which should be fully responsive and optimized for high traffic content rich website. Designer should be able to apply ideas as well as his own input to make the project clean and user friendly.

My budget is around $600, pinterest, microlance, elance, and similar websites seems good design ideas but would like to explore with potential designer.

I need fully coded pages as well as PSDs, code should be optimized and designer should consider image sprites.

Many thanks, please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

4 posts
creativedev101 says

Hi Dexterous Thank you for your suggestion, I will consider more but can not afford times of initial budget. I flexible to hear from good talent.

Guys please suggest people with good expertise & professional aesthetic with reasonable price for long term business relationship. Thanks

4 posts
creativedev101 says

Hi

I am looking for very good UX/IU designers who can design me templates for my projects. We will start from free classified ads website template design, which should be fully responsive and optimized for high traffic content rich website. Designer should be able to apply ideas as well as his own input to make the project clean and user friendly.

My budget is $200-300, pinterest and similar websites seems good design ideas but would like to explore with potential designer.

Many thanks, please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

4 posts
creativedev101 says

I am looking for 2 UI designers . Currently I have few projects to work on, more after the deployment of these project.First, I need an existing website to be redesigned . I have ideas as well. I need clean source + html and CSS.

My current budget for the website redesign is $250.

Look forward to have a potential candidate.

by
by
by
by
by
by