Hey Lucinda, As the author of the theme, i can help you with that. Go to theme’s page and contact me using the contact form
Yes it is correct..
Most WordPress, even html site templates include a Twitter widget. Which do you use to fetch tweets? I just found this Chirp.js and it seems really good. Also no need for jQuery (but hey who doesn’t include jQuery in their templates) lab.rog.ie/chirp/
Have you used it? Any other recommendations?
omg.. i also just read Internet Explorer. Pheww….
There’s a lot of things that you need to improve.
1. Typography Create a hierarchy of font-sizes and stick with them.
2. Grid Make sure to use a grid. There’s no excuse for not using a grid.
3. Color scheme. Red.. Purple.. Gray gradients.. well make sure you create a solid color scheme and stick with it as well.
Hope that helps
Looks good! If i were you i’d leave some more space to the hero text (top / bottom). Also, i’m not sure about this one but isn’t enough space on the sidebar to have standard banners of 125×125 (instead of 105×105) ?
Have you seen any credit card iconsets that we could use in our themes? You know, visa, mastercard, paypal etc.
Hello from Greece!
- Ouzo baby!
- Really, really hot summer lately
- A national debt so big that makes you wonder if the population is only ~11mil
- Amazing beaches
- In Crete if you don’t eat everything they bring to your table, they get offended. Yes, even if you feel like exploding, you need to take that last bite
I think the problem here is that you have to keep an eye for updates for one more thing so yeah i believe if you can build it by yourself, you really should